Former Officer Charged for flashing his Banana

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=10&u=/ap/20050318/ap_on_fe_st/flasher_arrest

GREENWICH, Conn. - A former Stamford police officer has been charged with lewd conduct involving a toy banana. Arthur Bertana, 62, who had been on probation for lewd conduct more than four years ago, was arrested Saturday after police said he placed a toy banana in his pants and flashed people.

"Over a span of time, there were several reports of a subject wearing extremely tight pants with an obvious bulge stuffed down his pants," Sgt. Roger Petrone Jr. said Wednesday.

Bertana would allegedly greet passersby on the busy street while trying to draw attention, Petrone said. At times, he placed a bag in front of his pants, then moved it and show the bulge, he said.

"It was a yellow, plush, child's toy banana," Petrone said. "It had a smiley face on it."

Bertana was released on a $5,000 bond for a March 21 appearance in Stamford Superior Court in Stamford.

golfmom said:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=10&u=/ap/20050318/ap_on_fe_st/flasher_arrest

"It was a yellow, plush, child's toy banana," Petrone said. "It had a smiley face on it."
2banana.gif
2banana.gif
2banana.gif

lol ! that reminds me ...

2 guys were in miami on spring break when the one guy askes the other, " how do you get so many babes? i see you with a different one every nite." other guy, " i'll tell you a secret, when i go to the beach i put a banana in my swim suit, works every time."

next day at the beach the one guy walks up and saz, "i tried it but it doesn't seem to work. in fact the girls seem to run away when i approach."
other guy looks down and saz, " no, your supposed to put the banana in the 'front' of your suit!" :)

I like bananas because they have no bones. :D

This oughtta be his theme song:

"I Like Bananas (Because They Have No Bones)" by Chris Yacich

Standing by the fruit store on the corner
Once I heard a customer complain
You never seem to show
The fruit we all love so

That's why bus'ness hasn't been the same

I don't like your peaches,
They are full of stones
I like bananas because they have no bones!

Don't give me tomatoes,
Can't stand ice-cream cones

No matter where I go,
With Susie, May or Anna
I want the world to know,
I must have my bananas

Cabbages and onions
Hurt my singing tones

Wish I could find the tune for y'all.
Love,
Ariel:)

This is too funny....
Over a span of time, there were several reports of a subject wearing extremely tight pants with an obvious bulge stuffed down his pants," Sgt. Roger Petrone Jr. said Wednesday.

Hello..911?
I'd like to report an old man in extremely tight pants and an obvious bulge.
Hello......?
Hello?????
:slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member