MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

margarita25

Reaction score
http://fox17online.com/2013/04/27/norton-shores-police-looking-for-missing-woman/#axzz2Rh8KOqEk

jessica-heeringa.jpg

"NORTON SHORES, Mich- The Norton Shores Police Department is investigating a missing person which occurred in late evening hours of April 26, 2013 at the Exxon Mobil gas station located at 1196 E. Sternberg Rd. Around 11:15 p.m. Norton Shores Police officers were dispatched to the gas station on a suspicious activity report. Customers called 911 after entering the store to find no employees present. The employee scheduled to be working, Jessica Heeringa, was not able to be located.

Contact has been made with friends and family of 25 year old Jessica Heeringa but as of April 27, 2013 at 2:00 pm Jessica has not been located.

Jessica is described as a white female, 25 years old, 5’1 tall, approximately 110 lbs., blond shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Jessica is also known to wear wired rim glasses. She may be wearing a blue collared shirt saying “Sternberg Exxon”.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity near the Exxon Mobil gas station is asked to contact Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (231-722-7463) or call 911."

I want to know what is on the security cameras at the exxon.

Here is another channel carrying her story:

http://www.woodtv.com/subindex/news
"Norton Shores PD look for missing woman
Last known working at gas station on Sternberg

NORTON SHORES, Mich. (WOOD) - The Norton Shores Police Department is asking for your help in finding a 25-year-old woman woman who was not at her job late Friday night."

Ok, since you were so polite!

If you do a FB search for her and then click on public posts, there is some informative info. fwiw

Sounds like a scary situation.

Can you link the FB? I'm unable to find it

oh boy, Reminds me of the Katie Poirier case back in 1999.

She was working late at night in rural MN at a gas station when a man came in the store and grabbed her from behind and led her out of the store.

She left behind all of her things and like this case, a customer came in, noticed nobody was working the counter and called 911.

This one is looking ominous from the start. I really hope for the best outcome. I rushed to get the missing flier online at http://missingcases.org SHARE!

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 222
For some reason that just bringing me to my own page. Not having any luck finding her page.

If you are a FB member put Jessica Heeringa in your search line, now look to the left side and you will see search filter, go down to the next to last listing,
Public Posts, click on that option, then search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong