GUILTY WI - Anita Bucki, 48, Corning, 26 April 2013

Cagle

Reaction score
http://www.waow.com/story/22098137/2013/04/27/lincoln-co-authorities-searching-for-missing-woman

The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office is searching for a woman from the Merrill area who was last seen early Friday morning.

Anita Bucki was reported missing by her husband, Mark. He told authorities he talked to his wife Thursday night at their home on Wegner Road in the Town of Corning before going to sleep early in the morning.

He said he woke up around 5:00 a.m. Friday and she was no where to be found.

In a press release, Lincoln Co. authorities said Anita left all of her personal belongings including her car, purse, and cell phone at the home.

Sheriff's officials told Newsline 9 a ground and air search Friday night at the couple's home didn't turn up anything.

They said there are no other organized searches planned by law enforcement at this time.

Anita is described as 5'00" tall and 120 to 150 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.

She was last seen wearing blue jeans, wire rim glasses and possibly a black blouse.

Anyone with information about Anita Bucki or who may have seen her Friday night is being asked to call the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office at 715-536-6272.

<modsnip>

Another familiar scenario. I hope I'm wrong.

Just came here to post about her. I truly hope she just left on her own free will and will be in touch with her family soon.

Attachments

• 377187_518663354861705_470506312_n_zpsb5fd2c43.jpg
    377187_518663354861705_470506312_n_zpsb5fd2c43.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 75
I wish there was some data to show just how many women actually just walk off into the night.

Here are the images resized.
That way we can remove the ones blowing the margins, but still have them here.
:seeya:

anital.jpg

anita2k.jpg

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/ar...still-missing-after-three-days?nclick_check=1

Mark Bucki, 49, called the Sheriff&#8217;s Department on Friday night to report that he had been unable to find his wife. According to a Lincoln County Sheriff&#8217;s official, a Friday night ground and air search for Anita Bucki was unsuccessful in locating her.
Mark Bucki said he and his wife were talking the night before into the early morning hours of Friday. Mark Bucki said he woke up at about 5 a.m. and discovered his wife was gone.
Anita Bucki left all of her personal belongings at the house. Anita Bucki is described as 5 feet tall and 120 to 150 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, wire rim glasses and a red jersey button-down shirt.

BBM

so, up late talking - then wakes up at 5am and she's not there but all her stuff is...so waits until later that night to report? Did I get that right??

The updated photo of Anita Bucki in the article from the Wausau Daily Herald makes her look completely different. She looks like she has lost quite a bit of weight, in my opinion from her Missing posters.
http://www.wausaudailyherald.com

Another photo of Anita:

Attachments

• bilde.jpeg
    bilde.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 102
Another photo of Anita:

I wonder why the updated photo was not used on her Missing poster? They look like different people to me, although it is the same person. I would think that using an updated current photo of her would be the best way to recognize her, especially since it looks like she lost a lot of weight. In My Opinion Only....

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/ar...338/Mystery-deepens-surrounding-missing-woman

Anita Bucki, who disappeared sometime before 5 a.m. Friday, is the second person in two years reported missing in Lincoln County. Bucki last was seen early that morning at her home, situated on a dead-end gravel road in a remote area of Lincoln County, police said.

On Monday afternoon, there was no evidence that police suspect a crime had taken place at the small, well-kept home surrounded by farmland; no crime scene tape surrounded the home, and investigators were not seen at the residence.
“We are treating this as a missing persons case,” Lincoln County Sheriff’s Lt. Mark Gartmann said Monday. “We are very actively looking for (Anita Bucki) at this time.”

Two other Lincoln County missing persons cases remain unsolved. Robert Cartwright, 56, was reported missing April 15, 2012, from his town of Bradley home. Cartwright, who left his vehicle and wallet behind when he disappeared, has never been found.
Another man has been missing for nearly 17 years. Ben Wilberding, 21, was last seen May 24, 1996, at a home on the property where he lived with his parents.
Wilberding was working at Hurd Windows and Doors in Merrill at the time and never picked up his last paycheck. Bones found in 2011 on the town of Wilson property where Wilberding was visiting his parents at the time of his disappearance were tested, but the results were inconclusive. The bones found did not contain enough DNA evidence to determine whether they were animal or human, investigators said.

More at link.

so, up late talking - then wakes up at 5am and she's not there but all her stuff is...so waits until later that night to report? Did I get that right??

Yes the times confuse me? It says talking until late Friday morning? Then wakes at 5am? So talking late into the morning would be like 2-3am? So he then wakes only 2 hours later? This case is already seeming very familiar to the Jennifer Ramsaran case

Yes the times confuse me? It says talking until late Friday morning? Then wakes at 5am? So talking late into the morning would be like 2-3am? So he then wakes only 2 hours later? This case is already seeming very familiar to the Jennifer Ramsaran case

and the newest article states he went to bed "alone".

Anita Bucki&#8217;s husband, Mark Bucki, 49, called police Friday night to report his wife missing, according to a news release issued Monday by the Lincoln County Sheriff&#8217;s Department. Mark Bucki told investigators the couple had stayed up late talking, and he went to bed alone. When he awoke at about 5 a.m., Bucki told police, his wife was gone, the news release said.
http://www.wausaudailyherald.com

:notgood:

It is interesting how many woman have a "talk" with their husbands in the middle of the night and then walk away leaving everything behind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back