1199 users online (206 members and 993 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Beth Karas, Katie Wick, Katiecoolady on True Crime Radio Tonight 4/28 8 PM Eastern

Tonight 8 PM Eastern on Tricia's True Crime Radio:
    *Beth Karas
    *Katie Wick from the Dr. Drew Show
    *Katiecoolady

Will this show rock or what????

Click on the link below and listen 8 PM Eastern tonight (Sunday) to true crime radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...t-8-pm-eastern

Looking forward to it! What a great team of guests - 3 lovely ladies!

HOORAY!!

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

YES! Can't wait to hear what Beth has to say...also a pleasure to always be in the company of Katie Wick. Heavy hitting week coming up in this trial. Next week I'll be able to disclose more of what's going on now so I may actually be more quiet this week...but you know, I always have opinions. Look forward to seeing you all there. (hope Steely is ok by the way, haven't seen him around). And Tricia, hope the callers are...well you know.

thank you for inspiring me travis alexander

My posts are 100% my opinion with whatever bias I enjoy. Please read accordingly!

Looking forward to this most excellent show!

Thanks in advance to all of these ladies for sharing their insight, expertise, and observations! WS ROCKS! Tricia - have I told you how much I love you? <3 <3 <3
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    Looking forward to this most excellent show!

Thanks in advance to all of these ladies for sharing their insight, expertise, and observations! WS ROCKS! Tricia - have I told you how much I love you? <3 <3 <3
    Awww thanks wenwe4. You are very sweet.

Katiecoolady I can't wait to hear from everyone tonight. I'm just going to sit back and let you all do the talking. That's the best kind of show. Ones where I go, "uh huh, hmm, really?" LOL
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Awww thanks wenwe4. You are very sweet.

Katiecoolady I can't wait to hear from everyone tonight. I'm just going to sit back and let you all do the talking. That's the best kind of show. Ones where I go, "uh huh, hmm, really?" LOL

LOL! That's how I was w/ Wendy Murphy, furiously writing notes and picking my jaw up off the floor. I love it when you talk Tricia...esp your Utahisms.

thank you for inspiring me travis alexander

My posts are 100% my opinion with whatever bias I enjoy. Please read accordingly!

Is this show going to be devoted to Arias?

Most of it yes.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I'll be listening!! xo

Quote Originally Posted by katiecoolady View Post
    YES! Can't wait to hear what Beth has to say...also a pleasure to always be in the company of Katie Wick. Heavy hitting week coming up in this trial. Next week I'll be able to disclose more of what's going on now so I may actually be more quiet this week...but you know, I always have opinions. Look forward to seeing you all there. (hope Steely is ok by the way, haven't seen him around). And Tricia, hope the callers are...well you know.
    Show starts in less than 20 minutes! I always enjoy these shows, so glad I recently discovered they were here!!

I promise if I ever get to call in I will not compare anyone to BigFoot.

Katie.... wishing you a good week. Sure hope you don't have a hectic pace to keep. (((( ))))

Hey Tricia .... crossing my fingers we can get Janine Driver soon (hint, hint)
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Someone please remind me how to log into the radio chat. I usually read the chat but listen on the phone. Last week i tried to log in & couldn't.

Thanks! Looking forward to the show tonight.

Sliding into my seat . . . headphones plugged in, beverage @ the ready, let 'er roll!
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Quote Originally Posted by noZme View Post
    Someone please remind me how to log into the radio chat. I usually read the chat but listen on the phone. Last week i tried to log in & couldn't.

Thanks! Looking forward to the show tonight.
    noZme, just click the link in Tricia's first post on this age and you should be there. Then clck the arrow on Tricia's pic (refresh the page if the arrow does not appear)
    ===
    oops, just realized you said "the radio Chat". I don't know where that is, but sure would like to. sorry===
    I think you log in to the chat near the end of this same page, just above the Comments section
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast