Beth Karas, Katie Wick, Katiecoolady on True Crime Radio Tonight 4/28 8 PM Eastern

Looking forward to it! What a great team of guests - 3 lovely ladies!

YES! Can't wait to hear what Beth has to say...also a pleasure to always be in the company of Katie Wick. Heavy hitting week coming up in this trial. Next week I'll be able to disclose more of what's going on now so I may actually be more quiet this week...but you know, I always have opinions. ;) Look forward to seeing you all there. :D (hope Steely is ok by the way, haven't seen him around). And Tricia, hope the callers are...well you know. :D

Looking forward to this most excellent show!

Thanks in advance to all of these ladies for sharing their insight, expertise, and observations! WS ROCKS! Tricia - have I told you how much I love you? <3 <3 <3

Looking forward to this most excellent show!

Thanks in advance to all of these ladies for sharing their insight, expertise, and observations! WS ROCKS! Tricia - have I told you how much I love you? <3 <3 <3

Awww thanks wenwe4. You are very sweet.

Katiecoolady I can't wait to hear from everyone tonight. I'm just going to sit back and let you all do the talking. That's the best kind of show. Ones where I go, "uh huh, hmm, really?" LOL

Awww thanks wenwe4. You are very sweet.

Katiecoolady I can't wait to hear from everyone tonight. I'm just going to sit back and let you all do the talking. That's the best kind of show. Ones where I go, "uh huh, hmm, really?" LOL

LOL! That's how I was w/ Wendy Murphy, furiously writing notes and picking my jaw up off the floor. I love it when you talk Tricia...esp your Utahisms.

Most of it yes.

YES! Can't wait to hear what Beth has to say...also a pleasure to always be in the company of Katie Wick. Heavy hitting week coming up in this trial. Next week I'll be able to disclose more of what's going on now so I may actually be more quiet this week...but you know, I always have opinions. ;) Look forward to seeing you all there. :D (hope Steely is ok by the way, haven't seen him around). And Tricia, hope the callers are...well you know. :D

Show starts in less than 20 minutes! I always enjoy these shows, so glad I recently discovered they were here!!

I promise if I ever get to call in I will not compare anyone to BigFoot. :floorlaugh:

Katie.... wishing you a good week. Sure hope you don't have a hectic pace to keep. (((( ))))

Hey Tricia .... crossing my fingers we can get Janine Driver soon (hint, hint)

Someone please remind me how to log into the radio chat. I usually read the chat but listen on the phone. Last week i tried to log in & couldn't.

Thanks! Looking forward to the show tonight.

Sliding into my seat . . . headphones plugged in, beverage @ the ready, let 'er roll!

Someone please remind me how to log into the radio chat. I usually read the chat but listen on the phone. Last week i tried to log in & couldn't.

Thanks! Looking forward to the show tonight.

noZme, just click the link in Tricia's first post on this age and you should be there. Then clck the arrow on Tricia's pic (refresh the page if the arrow does not appear)
===
oops, just realized you said "the radio Chat". I don't know where that is, but sure would like to. sorry===
I think you log in to the chat near the end of this same page, just above the Comments section

Amen Katie W.
No reason for VICTIMS to be tried.

KCL
The trauma is terrible. xoxoxoxo

It is so wonderful to know that all those good plans are working out for the Alexander family and their relatives/friends who will be here to support them. To know they will all be able to stay together warms my heart.

Thank you KCL and Katie Wick for your hard work and help, and to all others who have had a hand in the amazing support for this family. From donations, food, lodging, cards, prayers and every other way ---- you are all appreciated and adored.

:noooo:
Wahhhh!! I will miss you when you leave us, Beth. With all my heart, I hope you find a way to stay connected with us crime fanatics. You are great!

:gthanks: :heartluv:

I missed it too :banghead: Can we hear it somewhere later?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back