1261 users online (240 members and 1021 guests)  

Websleuths News

6 and 7 year olds being raped by classmates

http://www.ktuu.com/CMS/templates/ma...12490&zoneid=4

I haven't learned how to do links yet, but I just found out another case (3 now) of Kindergarteners and 1st graders being raped by classmates in school.

If you're interested maybe you can just cut and paste until I learn how to do links, the other stories are also at this link.

This makes me so sick!!

ETA: Wow, that was the easiest link I've ever had to do!! I guess I do know how to do them, LOL!!

You did it right - the link is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by akgal
    http://www.ktuu.com/CMS/templates/ma...12490&zoneid=4

I haven't learned how to do links yet, but I just found out another case (3 now) of Kindergarteners and 1st graders being raped by classmates in school.

If you're interested maybe you can just cut and paste until I learn how to do links, the other stories are also at this link.

This makes me so sick!!

ETA: Wow, that was the easiest link I've ever had to do!! I guess I do know how to do them, LOL!!
    I can understand playing doctor, but how does this stuff happen? I didn't even know what sex was at that age.

Movies and television, MTV and parents who don't monitor what the hell their kids are watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Movies and television, MTV and parents who don't monitor what the hell their kids are watching.
    Also I think they are being abused and think this is "normal".

Do any of you think maybe the first and second cases (both with little boys) were done by the same child?

It just seems to be the same type of situation. I'm going to search for some more articles. There just isn't much information, because they are so young.

I did call a teacher at my son's school, who's little boy is my son's best friend, and asked her if he was placed in our school. She said no, but couldn't say anymore, which I understand.

http://www.ktva.com/Stories/0,1413,1...768806,00.html

Another article, still not much information. I will post whatever they say to night on the news.

http://www.ktva.com/Stories/0,1413,1...766435,00.html

More on the first 2 cases, which I think might have been done by the same child. Only my opinion, and there is nothing to back this up. They just seem to be so much alike. Also the first one happened last year when the boy was in Kindergarten, the second one happened this year and the boy was in 1st grade. It was different schools, but the boy may have changed schools, because he moved or something. Again, JMO!!

Movies and TV have nothing to do with it.These children have all usually been victims of rape and abuse themselves.
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

They are getting younger and younger. So sad.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

If all these assaults happened on school property, where the hell were the teachers who were supposed to be supervising them?