1432 users online (317 members and 1115 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 156
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    928
    Are the parents of the real "Paul" still alive? If so, have they given any interviews regarding these latest developments? If not, when did either or both pass away?

    Satch

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,725
    Looking for girls found in 1965 and came across this lady. She may be too young to be Paul/Jack's twin; but maybe he can help her with the resources he is aware of.
    She was found in a NYC phone booth and was two days old, was adopted and trying to find her bio family. I'm sorry but the link won't paste on my iPad. Ugh. You can google her.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    Looking for girls found in 1965 and came across this lady. She may be too young to be Paul/Jack's twin; but maybe he can help her with the resources he is aware of.
    She was found in a NYC phone booth and was two days old, was adopted and trying to find her bio family. I'm sorry but the link won't paste on my iPad. Ugh. You can google her.
    I do hope either he or she follows up on this. Her name is Louise Jones. I think that she should set up a forum/facebook page so that people can share information that they might have.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I do hope either he or she follows up on this. Her name is Louise Jones. I think that she should set up a forum/facebook page so that people can share information that they might have.

    We would be more than happy to help Louise if she reaches out to us. I have been aware of her case, however it appears she may be working exclusively with Pam Slaton. (She is definitely too young to be Paul's/Jack's twin Jill.)

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    Someone posted this link on the Sharon Giusti thread and I thought it might be worth posting here as well:

    https://www.facebook.com/WhiteShotgu...type=1&theater

    I haven't been following this lady's page but she is looking for her birth family and has memories of possibly being a twin.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Someone posted this link on the Sharon Giusti thread and I thought it might be worth posting here as well:

    https://www.facebook.com/WhiteShotgu...type=1&theater

    I haven't been following this lady's page but she is looking for her birth family and has memories of possibly being a twin.
    A follow up to my previous post - I just read on Paul's Facebook page that this lady's dna does not match Paul's.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    A follow up to my previous post - I just read on Paul's Facebook page that this lady's dna does not match Paul's.
    Well there goes that idea

    Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,073
    There was just a followup on 20/20 on ID on this case. The conclusion is that Paul found out his real name, though it wasn't revealed, his bio parents were dead, and the real Paul may have been taken to Tennessee. Glad to see he found his 2nd cousin and their family.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  9. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    There was just a followup on 20/20 on ID on this case. The conclusion is that Paul found out his real name, though it wasn't revealed, his bio parents were dead, and the real Paul may have been taken to Tennessee. Glad to see he found his 2nd cousin and their family.
    Thanks!

    Maybe someone can post the new interview on You Tube? Just to clarify, you mean that the "adopted Paul" found out his real name, and that the birth-parents of kidnapped Paul, Chester and Donna Fronczak, are now deceased?

    Satch

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    43
    Adopted Paul's birth parents are also deceased, according tp te 20/20 interview.


  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,073

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    Thanks!

    Maybe someone can post the new interview on You Tube? Just to clarify, you mean that the "adopted Paul" found out his real name, and that the birth-parents of kidnapped Paul, Chester and Donna Fronczak, are now deceased?

    Satch

    I don't know about the Fronczak's other than they weren't happy that Paul pursued the DNA search. Paul located his biological family and those parents were dead. We don't have a last name for them. His real name was Jack________. Apparently he had a twin sister who had died, people suspected the family was abusive, and that's why they abandoned him. The Fronczak's have not located their real son.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    Are the parents of the real "Paul" still alive? If so, have they given any interviews regarding these latest developments? If not, when did either or both pass away?

    Satch
    The Fronczaks are still alive. They have not done any interviews.

    Paul has a book coming out in November called "The Foundling."

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,725
    Is anyone working on finding "Jill".

    I have found only one Jane Doe around that time period. Is it possible something happened to Jill so the parents abandoned Jack so that they could explain the absence of both twins by saying they were with the other family?

    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...GRid=141981778

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    Is anyone working on finding "Jill".

    I have found only one Jane Doe around that time period. Is it possible something happened to Jill so the parents abandoned Jack so that they could explain the absence of both twins by saying they were with the other family?

    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...GRid=141981778
    That's a pretty good theory. I'm new to this case and just read about it in the past few days, so forgive me if I'm mixing things up, but if they found out adopted Paul's birth identity-- "Jack" wouldn't they know his DOB now? His sister might have died or been adopted out as well. Couldn't they find out if his twin sister is still alive by searching for woman with that exact DOB? It might be time consuming but if they can narrow it down even more by location and ethnicity they might be able to find her. I think it's a good chance something happened to her

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    That's a pretty good theory. I'm new to this case and just read about it in the past few days, so forgive me if I'm mixing things up, but if they found out adopted Paul's birth identity-- "Jack" wouldn't they know his DOB now? His sister might have died or been adopted out as well. Couldn't they find out if his twin sister is still alive by searching for woman with that exact DOB? It might be time consuming but if they can narrow it down even more by location and ethnicity they might be able to find her. I think it's a good chance something happened to her
    Yes we know his DOB (and hers), but it is unlikely she knows/is using her own real DOB if she is living. Paul/Jack certainly wasn't.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CANADA Canada - Brantford, Ont, 'Baby Parker' Male Newborn 2673UMON, Jul'05
    By JusticeWillBeServed in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2016, 06:54 AM
  2. IL Paul Joseph Fronczak (1 day) - Chicago IL, 1964
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 02:36 AM
  3. CA CA - Waterford, Male Newborn, in Bait Barn trash can, Dec'11
    By maedlamsmom in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 10:35 AM
  4. IL IL - DuPage Co., Newborn male in box, Apr'66
    By Cubby in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 05:06 AM
  5. PA PA - Newborn baby found strangled, Thornhurst, 23 May 1965
    By AmandaBrown23 in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 02:10 PM

Tags for this Thread