671 users online (107 members and 564 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Are the parents of the real "Paul" still alive? If so, have they given any interviews regarding these latest developments? If not, when did either or both pass away?

Satch

Looking for girls found in 1965 and came across this lady. She may be too young to be Paul/Jack's twin; but maybe he can help her with the resources he is aware of.
    She was found in a NYC phone booth and was two days old, was adopted and trying to find her bio family. I'm sorry but the link won't paste on my iPad. Ugh. You can google her.

Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    Looking for girls found in 1965 and came across this lady. She may be too young to be Paul/Jack's twin; but maybe he can help her with the resources he is aware of.
    She was found in a NYC phone booth and was two days old, was adopted and trying to find her bio family. I'm sorry but the link won't paste on my iPad. Ugh. You can google her.
    I do hope either he or she follows up on this. Her name is Louise Jones. I think that she should set up a forum/facebook page so that people can share information that they might have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I do hope either he or she follows up on this. Her name is Louise Jones. I think that she should set up a forum/facebook page so that people can share information that they might have.

We would be more than happy to help Louise if she reaches out to us. I have been aware of her case, however it appears she may be working exclusively with Pam Slaton. (She is definitely too young to be Paul's/Jack's twin Jill.)

Someone posted this link on the Sharon Giusti thread and I thought it might be worth posting here as well:

https://www.facebook.com/WhiteShotgu...type=1&theater

I haven't been following this lady's page but she is looking for her birth family and has memories of possibly being a twin.

Someone posted this link on the Sharon Giusti thread and I thought it might be worth posting here as well:

https://www.facebook.com/WhiteShotgu...type=1&theater

I haven't been following this lady's page but she is looking for her birth family and has memories of possibly being a twin.
    A follow up to my previous post - I just read on Paul's Facebook page that this lady's dna does not match Paul's.

A follow up to my previous post - I just read on Paul's Facebook page that this lady's dna does not match Paul's.
    Well there goes that idea

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

There was just a followup on 20/20 on ID on this case. The conclusion is that Paul found out his real name, though it wasn't revealed, his bio parents were dead, and the real Paul may have been taken to Tennessee. Glad to see he found his 2nd cousin and their family.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    There was just a followup on 20/20 on ID on this case. The conclusion is that Paul found out his real name, though it wasn't revealed, his bio parents were dead, and the real Paul may have been taken to Tennessee. Glad to see he found his 2nd cousin and their family.
    Thanks!

Maybe someone can post the new interview on You Tube? Just to clarify, you mean that the "adopted Paul" found out his real name, and that the birth-parents of kidnapped Paul, Chester and Donna Fronczak, are now deceased?

Satch

Adopted Paul's birth parents are also deceased, according tp te 20/20 interview.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    Thanks!

Maybe someone can post the new interview on You Tube? Just to clarify, you mean that the "adopted Paul" found out his real name, and that the birth-parents of kidnapped Paul, Chester and Donna Fronczak, are now deceased?

Satch

I don't know about the Fronczak's other than they weren't happy that Paul pursued the DNA search. Paul located his biological family and those parents were dead. We don't have a last name for them. His real name was Jack________. Apparently he had a twin sister who had died, people suspected the family was abusive, and that's why they abandoned him. The Fronczak's have not located their real son.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10