731 users online (110 members and 621 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

This is to discuss the special on HOLLY BOBO today! This is ONLY to discuss information on the show!

If there is any mention of the family being involved in this crime AT ALL, or even hinted at or even "I wish I could say what I want to say" posted, that poster will get a time out.

This thread is for those who want to discuss the show that's being aired Monday April 29th, 2013!!

Thanks, Kimster.

Thanks so much for the thread and link, Kimster!

WFGodot, will you be able to watch the special? (I can't...not local and no cable anyway. Maybe the segments will be available online?)
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

Quote Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
    Thanks so much for the thread and link, Kimster!

WFGodot, will you be able to watch the special? (I can't...not local and no cable anyway. Maybe the segments will be available online?)
    Nope, not local and actually don't own a TV. Will rely on WS-ers to furnish links, info.

The link states that the abductor forgot to turn off Holly's phone? Did I read that right? Why would this be a new clue? They make it sound like they are just trying to get GPS now. Did I read this whole thing wrong?

ETa and that the phone seemed to come back around to the abduction site??
    Just my opinion, of course.

Did anyone notice the female anchor introducing the story said Holly Bobo was "carried" into the woods? *sigh*

Really, I don't recall this? the phone was on?? hmm, surely they got the records/pings/gps, whatever to track where all it may have gone??

The investigative group stated that there were 21 sex offenders at the coon hunt where Holly sang a week before she went missing. How do they know this? Did 21 sex offenders register for the coon hunt?

Thanks Kimster for this thread. Good news there is fresh eyes. Is there a Holly Bobo thread to discuss things other than the show - due to these new developments? Please direct if so. Thanks

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Tsk..tsk.. right there under their noses.. just moo but those involved in Holly's murder have been right there all along under TBI's nose...and its my strong opinion that those individuals have basically thumbed their nose at TBI in mocking their inability to progress this case in any meaningful way whatsoever over 2yrs time...

This Sheila Wyosacki(?) IMO has shown herself to be truly relentless when she gets a bone wrt solving a case.. I saw her story on the bio channel a couple months back and was very impressed and touched at her dedication and determination to not give up even when everyone else had.. including the LE that were involved in her girlfriends case, and even including her girlfriends own family.. it was Sheila who even after more than 2 decades had passed and she had long since moved away, married, and had grown kids herself..yet still it was her and her alone that relentlessly and tirelessly fought for justice for her girlfriends rape/murder more than 2 decades ago..

and by golly Sheila saw it through til the end.. til the bittersweet end in seeing justice served on behalf of her girlfriend, the rape and horrific murder of her beautiful girlfriend when they were barely even beginning their lives at college in Dallas @SMU..

So, IMO seeing Sheila's involvement truly gives me a bit of renewed hope in knowing just what a relentless pursuit that Sheila will crusade for finding justice for our Holly.
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    The link states that the abductor forgot to turn off Holly's phone? Did I read that right? Why would this be a new clue? They make it sound like they are just trying to get GPS now. Did I read this whole thing wrong?

ETa and that the phone seemed to come back around to the abduction site??

cluciano63, I understood them to say that the abductor circled around and came near the abduction site. They don't elaborate as to whether it continued on, or stopped at that point... Did notice on the map where the sim card and other items were located.

The writing on the wall comment/dream by SW is interesting.

"Writing On The Walls" Lyrics...
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/under...nthewalls.html

Hope it's ok to post the link to the story! Note that there is a video player on the page to see the five minute piece. My understanding is that there will be two more segments--one Tuesday night and one Wednesday night! I learned a few new things from last night's piece! Here it is:
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/22110225/h...new-detectives

Some of the new things I learned were that there were apparently at least 21 sex offenders that they know were at the Coon Hunt a week before Holly's abduction.

They showed a labeled map that roughly shows the rout the abductor took. They know his route, because he did not turn Holly's phone off. I wonder if she could have had it on silent, anticipating that she would soon be in class. This could have kept him from hearing it as people tried to call her, I would imagine! Maybe she was able to take pictures on it if he wasn't paying close attention to what she was doing as he made his escape!

The map showed where the phone was found and where the SIM card was found. It was two different places, one north of the other.

The previews for Tuesday night show that they are going to do a reinactment and it previews Holly in the clothes she is said to have worn with the Camo man on her right side. It is said Clint will tell his story from start to finish.

Dennis Ferrier promised, too, that more would be said about the escape route and map later. Maybe this will be on Wed. Night?

Quote Originally Posted by Almondjoy View Post
    Some of the new things I learned were that there were apparently at least 21 sex offenders that they know were at the Coon Hunt a week before Holly's abduction.

They showed a labeled map that roughly shows the rout the abductor took. They know his route, because he did not turn Holly's phone off. I wonder if she could have had it on silent, anticipating that she would soon be in class. This could have kept him from hearing it as people tried to call her, I would imagine! Maybe she was able to take pictures on it if he wasn't paying close attention to what she was doing as he made his escape!

The map showed where the phone was found and where the SIM card was found. It was two different places, one north of the other.

The previews for Tuesday night show that they are going to do a reinactment and it previews Holly in the clothes she is said to have worn with the Camo man on her right side. It is said Clint will tell his story from start to finish.

Dennis Ferrier promised, too, that more would be said about the escape route and map later. Maybe this will be on Wed. Night?
    Wow, thanks for posting.

A coon hunt with 21 sex offenders near Holly's home?

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast