1697 users online (281 members and 1416 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn H. View Post
    I can't watch videos on my computer. In the article it talks about a strange and winding backroads trip that Holly's phone GPS shows. And then it says the phone info ends in a disturbing place. Does the video give more details about where that phone trail goes??
    Carolyn, that info should be in tonight's segment...

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22123465/h...e-of-the-story

The reenactment above is very useful. For once we can see what Clint saw out the windows, etc.

It clarifies the dragged/led/walking detail

Clint seemingly did not call his mom about the people in the garage but instead his mom called him.

The cell phone ping trail info is new

Tracking dogs DID follow the trail, which abruptly stopped at the logging road

Searches were NOT begun immediately and people trampled all around the yard for hours, obliterating evidence.

The relationships between Clint and Drew and Holly was described.
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

I am trying so hard to put into words what I am feeling. I do not blame any of the searchers or even LE, but I feel like so many events or the universe conspired against Holly. Like, it seems like everything worked out perfectly for the perp and that is so frustrating. I HATE when they get lucky. It isn't fair. I am praying that all these clarifications and new info leads to an arrest or Holly being found The "No, why?" makes me so sad.

texasgirl2 is offline Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcyline View Post
    I am trying so hard to put into words what I am feeling. I do not blame any of the searchers or even LE, but I feel like so many events or the universe conspired against Holly. Like, it seems like everything worked out perfectly for the perp and that is so frustrating. I HATE when they get lucky. It isn't fair. I am praying that all these clarifications and new info leads to an arrest or Holly being found The "No, why?" makes me so sad.
    I really couldn't have said it better myself.

The "No, why?" bothered me so much that I haven't stopped thinking about those words since I read them.

The more I'm told about this case, the less I think I know. And what I thought I knew was based on what I'd been told about this case in the first place.

Hm.
    Marx: "Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen."

"When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

"When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

Screen shot of the cell phone map. Looking forward to tonights coverage. Glad to see the case is still actively being worked.

Private team helps in Bobo case (Jackson Sun, from today; mostly background on the Wysocki investigative group)
    ---
    Sheila Wysocki said her goal in each investigation is to organize the family.

“We develop information from the family, and they are to turn it over to the TBI,” she said in a phone interview Tuesday.
    ---
    Kristin Helm, a spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said in an e-mail the bureau cannot comment on the information released by the private investigators.
    more at the link above

From WSMV's "Tonight at Six" blurb: Sheila Wysocki: "The community itself will be very sad and upset at who it was, underneath their own nose."

http://www.wsmv.com/video?clipId=8829102&autostart=true

Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl2 View Post
    I really couldn't have said it better myself.

The "No, why?" bothered me so much that I haven't stopped thinking about those words since I read them.
    texasgirl, the "No, Why"? speaks volumes, imo.. These are the words that a compliant victim of the Silent Epidemic would say, imo. These words are spoken by many innocent abduction victims across the US almost daily, imo.. These victims are aware of the tragic results of complying with the abductors demands to leave the abduction site....

Why?

Why - Rascal Flatts [HD][Lyrics] - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 05-25-2015 at 09:15 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    From WSMV's "Tonight at Six" blurb: Sheila Wysocki: "The community itself will be very sad and upset at who it was, underneath their own nose."

http://www.wsmv.com/video?clipId=8829102&autostart=true
    Can't watch video here: it sure sounds like from the blurb that Wysocki is very confident that she knows "who done it".

And.....episode 3:

Holly Bobo's abductor traced on winding, deliberate path (wsmv.com)
    ---
    What does it all mean? Wysocki's team believes all evidence points to a local abductor who appears to have been driving around the back roads with or without Bobo for at least an hour.

The abductor likely knew the family's regular schedule and had been watching Bobo, waiting for when she was about to leave for class.

But just because the person was local does not mean Bobo was killed and hidden in Parsons. In fact, there is a very strong theory that she was abducted and, of all things, sold into slavery
    ---
    Channel 4 News will present even more exclusive information during a half-hour special Hunted: The Search For Holly Bobo coming up Sunday, May 12, at noon on Channel 4.
    ---
    the rest, with video, at the link

Here we go with the "sold into slavery" theory...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Pffft. Shell game. Three episodes, no mention of blood evidence, the only physical proof Holly was forcibly abducted. Loose ends aplenty. Mention of an alleged "big hub in sex trafficking," two hours away. Would possibly become first instance of person stolen from own rural yard in front of an eyeball witness to be sold into sex slavery by a man wearing camouflage.

Anything's possible. Most things aren't probable. Or even very likely.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast