OK - Puppy-toting carjackers pistol-whip teen, leave behind Chihuahua

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Wait; what?

Tulsa police seek puppy-toting carjackers (Daily Oklahoman)
Tulsa police are searching for two Chihuahua-toting carjackers who allegedly jumped in a teen driver's car, pistol-whipped her and left behind the puppy.

Police say the teen was driving late Monday with her windows down when a man and woman jumped into the car. Authorities say that the pair struck the teen with a gun.
---
According to police, the teen was able to grab her keys and run away. Police were summoned after the teen put her head through someone's pet door and showed them her injuries.

A local television station reports the teen's car was located with the Chihuahua asleep under a jacket in the backseat.
---

I can't decide which is more odd...having to put your head through a pet door to get help or gaining a pet as the result of a carjacking.

Rarely at a loss for words, but the "the teen put her head through someone's pet door" sequence - what?

I can't decide which is more odd...having to put your head through a pet door to get help or gaining a pet as the result of a carjacking.

They went through alot of trouble to get rid of that little yapper.

Police say she was driving home at about 11:30 p.m. and was waiting for a green light when a man and woman jumped into her SUV and demanded to be driven to 61st and Peoria. The man hit her in the head with the gun.
At 43rd and Lewis, she turned into a friend's driveway and jumped out. Tulsa Police say the friend wasn't home, so the victim ran next door and crawled through a doggie door to escape the carjackers.

When police officers arrived, the SUV was empty - except for a Chihuahua that the suspects abandoned in the vehicle.

Slightly different story!

http://www.newson6.com/story/221150...student-uses-doggie-door-to-escape-carjackers

They went through alot of trouble to get rid of that little yapper.
Generally in Tulsey Town one can give away Chihuahua pups in the WalMart lot. These villains had to do it their way!

I have a extra large doggie door and from experience (late night, tipsy, lost keys) I found that I could easily kick in the panel and crawl through the doggie door.

Hm. I just eye-balled my doggie door and tried to imagine someone crawling in. I know, I know - we've seen multiple reports (I've linked a couple) where this has been done. But wow.

Still gets a +1 for original form of escape but now lacks unique visual quality of head popping through doggie door to speak with startled resident.

She' lucky the neighbors apparently didn't own a Chihuahua!

Can one "tote" a Chihuahua? I would have thought "secrete" was the verb of choice.

When I was a student in Montreal a few years back I was menaced by the front end of a Pomeranian on my way home from an evening out. Now there was a totable mutt.

s

One might possibly be said to whisk a Chihuahua puppy to and fro.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back