1232 users online (212 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    CNN reporting wife wants body released to bombers' relatives.

I wonder if the having a child, and forced to marry an American (yes, I think this was a problem for him, his beliefs about marriage, and his inability to take care of himself, much less a family), after having found he was not going to be a boxing great helped push TT further over the edge?

Don't know what pushed DT to this, but I think it is clear the family does not think very highly of the country that supported them, allowed them freedom to be who they are and believe what they choose, and to raise their family in whatever manner they choose. So, maybe DT just hated from family teaching. We need more info on him, but how much is there to say?

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

[QUOTE=AlwaysShocked;9331996]JustK:

But there is money for foreign trips for hubby and expensive shoes for her? Give me a break.

Did we prove that her shoes are really expensive Dansko's (which I have purchased at an extremely reasonable price on Ebay)...Also Bass carries some great shoes that look exactly like brand name.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    CNN reporting wife wants body released to bombers' relatives.
    Good for her. Stay out of it and keep a distance from the connection.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by lauramags View Post

Did we prove that her shoes are really expensive Dansko's (which I have purchased at an extremely reasonable price on Ebay)...Also Bass carries some great shoes that look exactly like brand name.
    I know the first pair she was photographed in are expensive, Dansko or Sanita, I put a link to them earlier on. That style is a newer style, and the tops crack from wear. (Fake shiny patent) Hers did not look cracked, so the used ones on ebay would not apply.

Like these:

http://www.scrubsandbeyond.com/Sanit...og-105368.html

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I know the first pair she was photographed in are expensive, Dansko or Sanita, I put a link to them earlier on. That style is a newer style, and the tops crack from wear. (Fake shiny patent) Hers did not look cracked, so the used ones on ebay would not apply.

Like these:

http://www.scrubsandbeyond.com/Sanit...og-105368.html
    I don't see how this could disclude Ebay...I have purchased expensive shoes that did not fit. DH unfortunately threw the box away & I was unable to return them. Sold them on ebay for less than half the price I paid.

I don't see how this could disclude Ebay...I have purchased expensive shoes that did not fit. DH unfortunately threw the box away & I was unable to return them. Sold them on ebay for less than half the price I paid.
    Nice of you to sell so low!

We have no ideas of where her shoes came from. (Some could be gifts from parents, but most of us doubt her entire wardrobe is.) Or her clothes, or her bag, but it is all very expensive for someone solely supporting a husband and child, with no college degree. I think that is the point. And his trips and purchases.

In it's totality, they had more coming in, it would seem, then what we have been informed of.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Nice of you to sell so low!

We have no ideas of where her shoes came from. (Some could be gifts from parents, but most of us doubt her entire wardrobe is.) Or her clothes, or her bag, but it is all very expensive for someone solely supporting a husband and child, with no college degree. I think that is the point. And his trips and purchases.

In it's totality, they had more coming in, it would seem, then what we have been informed of.
    I have many personal thoughts on this case. It is extremely hard to stick to the facts especially when the media has reported so much untruth & LE as well. Thus one can make many educated inferences with regards to this case. Educated inferences are all that they are, not facts. I think we can all remember one very influential cofounder & CEO of Apple Inc. that did not have a college degree. Let's stick to the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Ah, hadn't heard that. Did TT stay in the apt. while he was in Dag.?
    That, I don't know.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by ami View Post
    19 is a "kid" to me. I don't really care what others were doing at that age, and I'm not sure why it matters. This was a kid who killed - why is saying that he was young a "disservice" to the victims? He actually was young, it's just a fact. So was Adam Lanza. Some people want to have the very human response of feeling that it was tragic for someone so young to be filled with so much evil. Just because other people on the planet were married, in the military, or the parent of a 5 year old when they turned 19 doesn't make this young college kid murdering others any less of a tragedy to some people.
    IMO, it isn't surprising that a young man was involved in this crime. According to the FBI, 38% of all murders are committed by 18-24 year olds (source: http://bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf). I'm guessing males comprise 99% of that number.

Young men tend toward violence. Why? Probably because there is some evolutionary advantage in exhibiting violent behavior. That certainly was the case throughout human history, and DT only had to see the women fighting over his "loser" brother for evidence of that fact in modern times. The reality is DT's has many more female admirers now that he's one of the Boston Bombers than he did when he was a nice kid at UMASS-Podunkville. Such is the human condition.

Of course, I'm not suggesting DT thought out all that I've written. I'm suggesting he acted impulsively. It was probably his brother who was the mastermind behind the operation.

JMO

CNN Live, Anderson Cooper (TV)
    Susan Candiotti - the widow of TT has indicated to the ME that she is interested in taking possession of the body.
    Last edited by PoirotryInMotion; 04-30-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling
    ~ Fly with the wind. ~

I do not know where she obtained her shoes or her pricey looking handbag, etc. BUT I do know that the obvious having clothing and accessory items that are more expensive than one would expect to see on a welfare recipient (And believe me, I have nothing against someone who needs welfare. I have personally assisted numerous single mothers who were trying to better themselves by obtaining for them clothing, coats, boots, and other items they badly needed at the time.)

Interestingly, this is nothing new either. Within several of the published descriptions of Older Bomber when he was boxing- 2009 and 2010- he is described as being quite the "dandy" and "dressing like a rock star". White snakeskin boots? A long white silk scarf? There is a photo of him all over the internet with some kind of a white fur thingy around his neck. Sort of like Johnny Weir, the figure skater. (I like Johnny, by the way)

Yet in every single description of this guy, no matter where it comes from, we never hear of any job whatsoever other than delivering pizzas. (Listed on marriage license as a "driver".) And even that, has any pizza place come forward and said "Yes, he worked for us"? If so, I have not seen it reported.

This apparently healthy man was here in the US for 10 years and other than collecting welfare benefits all he ever did for work was deliver pizza.

I hope one day we learn the REAL story of what this guy was doing during his 10 years here. Because somehow I think there is a lot missing so far. And whatever is missing has been missing for some time now.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    I have many personal thoughts on this case. It is extremely hard to stick to the facts especially when the media has reported so much untruth & LE as well. Thus one can make many educated inferences with regards to this case. Educated inferences are all that they are, not facts. I think we can all remember one very influential cofounder & CEO of Apple Inc. that did not have a college degree. Let's stick to the facts.
    We can talk about the facts and discuss our observations and opinions.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by PoirotryInMotion View Post
    CNN Live, Anderson Cooper (TV)
    Susan Candioti - the widow of TT has indicated to the ME that she is interested in taking possession of the body.
    i just heard that. yet an hour ago on Fox they said she didn't want to claim him and wanted him returned to his parents in Russia. who knows.....
    ~~Childhood Cancer is a Crime~~

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gooniequeen View Post
    i just heard that. yet an hour ago on Fox they said she didn't want to claim him and wanted him returned to his parents in Russia. who knows.....
    That said that 30 minutes ago on CNN too.
    I watched it live. Had a banner at the bottom saying she wanted the body to go to the family.

Wonder what changed in the CNN newsroom within the last half hour.

Crazy
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast