1558 users online (238 members and 1320 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Can somebody give me a quick update? Any word from KRT's lawyers since the DNA testing yesterday/
    No, nothing was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray_of_hope View Post
    There was a spokesman, Bob Baer (?sp), former CIA Officer to the Middle East, on AC 360 that feels (speculating) that the bombing devices were complicated enough that there had to be accomplices involved. He stated that there would have had to have been dry runs in order to test the trigger device in order to make sure it could detonate from a distance. He claims that there was some sophistication involved because the detonator was elaborately constructed and complicated enough that one spark could have set the whole thing off at any time during making and transporting. Further, he feels the bombing went off too smoothly.
    He has been saying this almost daily for the past 10 days (exaggerating a little here). And I agree with him.

On the other hand: in the UK 6 plead guilty today to attempting to bomb a political rally in London last year. (The plot didn't work out because the perps came too late, people had already left!) Apparently they had build their bombs solely with the help of the online Inspire magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by PoirotryInMotion View Post
    This is a really thought-provoking piece on the whole issue of Mirandizing a suspect, specifically in DT's case. Just an excerpt from the third update:
    I saw that too! Very well written argument.

Ok now they are confirming on CNN that the body of TT will be given to the family. And also, if I heard that correctly, that Ruslan visited KR today? Did someone catch this?

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    Re: Violence
    It seems, in this case, there is a family who has been on the run from violence and a violent town or towns. There is a mother who seems unbalanced who appears to lack compassion, honesty and integrity. Then there seems to be a generational history of domestic violence with TT against his GF and probably KRT, the sister who was beaten by her husband, the sister that hit and was hit by her partner, the screaming and yelling reported by neighbors, mom beating her own chest and pounding the table, AT (Dad) saying something to the effect that apparently, "you can't hit women there." Neighbors also reported yelling coming from the apartment even when the T parents lived in there. Then you have the two sons setting off bombs amongst women, children young and elderly people. Reports had both TT's ex GF and KRT yelling as well.

There is quite a history of violence in that family and the extended family. DT was no doubt a witness to quite a bit of it.
    Amen Just K! When I saw the CNN report on Syria and the bombings there, I felt terrible seeing what some have to endure. We are VERY lucky to live in the USA. Thankfully, such happenings are an anomaly and we need to eliminate them altogether. The woman who was interviewed after the Syrian bombing sobbed "We are Syrians killing Syrians" and it was such a poignant moment. We are people killing people and to what end!?
    I also think that the role modeling of ZT has been reprehensible. Lying, stealing and delusion are not conducive to raising healthy children.

Hopefully, the family will do as William Plotnikov's family did. They had him buried in his homeland.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray_of_hope View Post
    The bombs were "run off of the speed controls of a toy car. There were all sorts of command detonates signal tests they needed to do." -Bob Baer, former CIA Officer to Middle East. He states that he was told by FBI today that they don't believe the two could have acted alone.
    And yet John Negroponte (former Director of National Intelligence) on CNN right now is saying there's a difference between 'radically inspired' and 'radically directed' and that they are sensing it is 'more likely the former as there is no real evidence (yet) for the latter.'

More talking but not really saying anything.
    ~ Fly with the wind. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Ok now they are confirming on CNN that the body of TT will be given to the family. And also, if I heard that correctly, that Ruslan visited KR today? Did someone catch this?
    Running back to rewind.
    BTW, I laughed at the "10 days he has been saying this"... because he prefaced it by saying "I know I'm running this into the ground..." LOL!

No problem! The tidbits of information are so many and varied it's hard to keep them sorted. Wait-and-see is about where I'm at right now, too. And I feel awful for that little girl. And what she might find on the internet in about 10 years.
    The story may well make it into the history books she will use in school. Personally, I would change her name completely.

No word I've heard yet on the DNA testing, Capri.

Here's one newish thing:

CNN Breaking News ‏@cnnbrk 6h

Sources: Feds eye taking death penalty off table for Boston bomb suspect in exchange for attack details. http://on.cnn.com/14P5ylW
    Problem with this is he could make up any kind of carp! Death penalty should stand!

OT, on Dancing with the Stars:
    They spotlighted a group of young dancers who practice in the Camden, NJ Water Tower- without mirrors. They can't afford them. Apparently, Camden is the most dangerous city in the US with a murder rate right in line with those of 3rd world cities.

Anyway, their coach/teacher is awe inspiring and selfless. This is a perfect example of the beauty that can rise out of such chaos.

On topic, they highlighted the Boston Marathon dancer who lost part of her leg and her foot. I look forward to seeing her progress and seeing her dance on DWTS.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Yes, Judy Clark is the attorney working on having DT's death penalty thrown out. "Her clients have included Unabomber Ted Kaczynski; Susan Smith, who drowned her two children; and most recently Tucson, Ariz., shooter Jared Loughner. All received life sentences instead of the death penalty."

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...#ixzz2S0ArhzKT
    Last edited by Ray_of_hope; 04-30-2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: clarification

Ruslan Tsarni Apologizes to Armenian Community

http://asbarez.com/109721/breaking-n...ian-community/

Nothing on him visiting KR - I must have misheard that!

He has however agreed that he will take TT's body

"Of course, family members will take possession of the body," uncle Ruslan Tsarni of Maryland told The Associated Press on Tuesday night. "We'll do it. We will do it. A family is a family."

He would not elaborate. Tsarnaev's parents are still in Russia, but he has other relatives on his side of the family in the U.S., including Tsarni.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/30...sed-to-family/

When Tamerlan Tsarnaev visited Dagestan early last year, he found himself in a dangerous region on the shores of the Caspian Sea where violence has surged in recent years as a more radical strain of Islam has gained followers, especially among young people.

Mr. Tsarnaev "liked it here," his father, Anzor Tsarnaev, a Chechen, said in an interview in Makhachkala. "I took him to Chechnya and brought him here and there, and there were relatives everywhere and he liked that."

Tamerlan stayed in a ground-floor apartment that his father bought in a simple residential neighborhood. Neighbors said that he helped his father renovate the apartment, and otherwise slept late and visited relatives, and often said he was going to a sports club. Relatives in Makhachkala, however, said he seldom worked out because he had dropped boxing, which he had been passionate about earlier.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...164718802.html
    ~ VICE journalist Tim Pool
    Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

I'm really beginning to wonder about that fingerprint and DNA. From what I understand, the fingerprint has not matched anyone...which would include both bombers. If there is an unmatched fingerprint, doesn't that argue for additional suspects? Same thing with the "female" DNA...

I do believe that the mother is far more involved in this than was originally thought (and as she originally claimed). Far, far more involved. Either that, or Katherine is involved (I don't believe she is...but I can't explain how she isn't; I'm fairly sure that KRT has been printed in the past, either for work or for this, and she's been excluded as the print...but that's just speculation).

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

IMO it is not feasible that these two walked so confidently thru the crowds with bombs in their backpacks without absolute knowledge that they were safe! They were not out to kill themselves. So, to have confidence that they were in control of detonating the bombs, there had to be prior practice. And lots of it!!

Also, remember they were driving around with another pressure cooker bomb in their car the night of the shootout, so they were really at ease with being around what they built. All of this points to prior knowledge and use in my mind.

Trying to listen to Greta on Fox, but my inconsiderate family is yakking it up so I really couldn't hear much. Did glean that TT received $5600 in grants to attend college.

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast