1303 users online (236 members and 1067 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Girl, 5 mos, beaten to death, Richardson, 27 April 2013

A deaf couple have been charged with the death of their five-month-old girl after they confessed to beating her because she wouldn’t stop crying.
    The baby’s body was found bruised and battered on Sunday morning at the family’s home in Richardson, Texas.
    Police say Hector Rene Cupich-Quinones, 35, has been charged with capital murder, while Maria Guadalupe Zuniga, 37, faces a charge of injury to a child.

Neither parent can hear or speak, but according to police documents the father confessed through an interpreter to beating their only child because she wouldn’t stop crying.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2S0HW6y9o

Another precious baby murdered by evil parents it is disgusting and outrageous!
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

this is even more senseless than most.

They are deaf and mute but beat the child because it wouldn't stop crying?? Because why, the cries disturbed them so, with all that vibrating? Were they worried the baby was disturbing neighbors?

No snark in this one, I seriously don't get it.

Most of these cases are senseless and tragic but this one is just . . .

SMH
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I don't think there is vibrating. Years ago I worked with the nicest, coolest deaf man. Both he and his wife were deaf and had children. I asked how they knew when the baby was crying and he told me they had lights that would blink while the baby would cry.

Apparently the lights must have bothered them..... Not that it's an excuse.

Sad excuses for parents. I hope they both rot. shame on them.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I don't think there is vibrating. Years ago I worked with the nicest, coolest deaf man. Both he and his wife were deaf and had children. I asked how they knew when the baby was crying and he told me they had lights that would blink while the baby would cry.

Apparently the lights must have bothered them..... Not that it's an excuse.

Sad excuses for parents. I hope they both rot. shame on them.
    That's assuming THESE parents had those lights.

I mentioned vibrating specifically because the article mentioned it.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Whoops, I missed where the article said vibrating.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

This isnt working for me at all. It makes no sense to me whatsoever, not that any child murder story makes sense to me. But this one in particular. I am not buying it. At all. jmvho.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I have some questions:
    Baby clearly had suffered massive head trauma and Mom put it to bed?
    Who called and notified regarding the baby?
    Was there a TDD phone in the home?
    Dad discovered the baby was dying at 3AM and they argued for 2 and a half hours more about the injuries?

No they didnt. No way. They went back to bed. jmvho.

Which brings us back to who called authorities?

Baby lived from 530AM-10PM...how horrifying for the first responders.

This poor little soul....you deserved better than this.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

From the linked article on post 1- "she was crying after they had spent the night drinking"
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

So sad. That poor baby girl.

http://www.capitalbay.com/headline/3...-hear-her.html

snipped

Cupich-Quinones said he shook the baby to make her stop crying, but when that didn’t work he hit her head against a counter.

He then slid her across the counter and she fell head-first onto the tile floor. Cupich-Quinones then left the infant with his wife to put her to bed.

I'll have to keep an eye on this case so I can do a jig when the great state of Texas gives him the goodbye kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    I'll have to keep an eye on this case so I can do a jig when the great state of Texas gives him the goodbye kiss.
    Amen!

OMG, this poor little darling! What evil there is in this world. I'm just feeling sick. What this child went through.

Ms. Zuniga aka mom told reporters she would never hurt her baby. She claims she was asleep when "dad" murdered the baby.

She also said he resented the baby, and he drank alot. He also has some hearing.

They argued as weather to take the baby to the hospital, and when they did police were notified.

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/...205781491.html