GUILTY KS - Kristin Tyler, 27, Salina, 25 April 2013

ksprincess

Reaction score
This is the first time I am starting a thread and I'm doing it from my tablet so I have trouble cutting and pasting.

Kristen was last seen at her Mother's home around noon on Thursday April 25th. She had laundry in her car and was going to a laundry mat. She and her car have both not been seen since. Kristen is listed as being 5'3" tall and weighing 94 lbs with blond hair and blue eyes. Her car is a 1998 dark blue Buick LaSabre with Kansas plate 703-FPH. Her family says it is unlike her to be out of touch with them and they do not believe she would leave her 4 children behind.

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-news-...missing-salina-woman-20130430,0,7477816.story

http://salinapost.com/2013/04/29/missing-persons-alert-kristin-tyler/

It would be nice if Topeka or KC media would pick this up. There's not much info available through the small outlets covering this.

I just saw this on my local coverage here in Kansas. Praying she's found safe.

To me it sounds like drugs may play a role in her disappearance. I hope she didn't get hurt and will come back to her kids soon.

To me it sounds like drugs may play a role in her disappearance. I hope she didn't get hurt and will come back to her kids soon.

I think your probably right. Although it may turn out to have nothing to do with her disappearance, Salinas has a sex and drug trafficking problem due to its location at the. intersection of I-70 and I-35.

The man was released from jail after serving time for forced entry home invasion and kidnapping.

On her FB someone mentions Kristen's husband, probably the guy in the family picture from 2012 together with her and the 4 kids. They are separated now obviously.

Not trying to be mean but I've been having a feeling from the start that she might just take a break or something like that. Being a 27 y/o single mom with 4 kids..and she had just moved in with her mother the day before she disappeared as well.

I don't know, it's possible of course something has still happened to her since she vanished.

I'm a long time (many years) lurker...decided to finally join in since this case is close to home.

I attended school with Kristin and lived in the area until recently. I have not had contact with her or her family since, but do know the area very well if anyone has any questions.

I'm a long time (many years) lurker...decided to finally join in since this case is close to home.

I attended school with Kristin and lived in the area until recently. I have not had contact with her or her family since, but do know the area very well if anyone has any questions.

What do you know about Shawn Humphrey?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back