916 users online (168 members and 748 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Travis Alexander Memorial Wall

There have been many wonderful tribute videos and "notes" of support for the Alexander family that have been posted throughout all of the many threads. Unfortunately, there are so many threads at this point and each day our boards move lighting fast that they get lost fairly quickly.

I thought it would be great to set up a "Memorial Wall" and put all of the tribute videos that have been posted along with "notes" of prayer's and/or support for Travis and the Alexander family & friends together in one area. The dedicated thread would be easy for the family to locate and read & watch our support, prayers, thoughts, wishes for them as they continue to seek justice for Travis.

So, for those of you who have posted a tribute video or poem on any of the threads, or anyone else who knows how,it would be wonderful and greatly appreciated, if you could locate them and repost them onto this thread.

THE TRAVIS ALEXANDER MEMORIAL WALL
    Disclaimer: Any and All comments by me are my thoughts and opinions

A Poem from Travis Alexander

ALL THE BEST
    by Travis Alexander

Although we are uncertain of what you and I will be
    I wish you all the best
    and through time I guess we will see.

Although we don't know what tomorrow brings
    of our future we are unaware
    I wish you all the best
    even if tomorrow I am not there.

May your life be filled with happiness
    and may all your dreams come true.

May your heart never feel sorrow
    and your countenance never be blue.

May all of your goals be accomplished
    in all that you do you succeed.

May your heart never be left wanting
    and your soul never left in need.

May the strength of the Lord be with you
    and the Holy Ghost always be near.

May his love burn from within you
    and radiate to all you hold dear.

Why? Because you deserve it
    All this and much more too.

I wish you all the best
    and only all the best will do.

This is the life I know you will have
    I am certain
    I know that you can.

This is the life I pray for me
    So I'll end the way I began.

Although we are uncertain
    as to what you and I will be

I wish you all the best
    and hope all the best is me

Travis wrote this for Linda, who he hoped to marry, you may hear her read it aloud at the link.
    http://www.hlntv.com/video/
    Disclaimer: Any and All comments by me are my thoughts and opinions

Bringing this link over that Daisy posted from the previous thread. Please everyone take time to light a candle for Travis. Thanks!

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=TVA

Travis Alexander - Light a Candle

"At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

~all of my posts are imo~

Anything I post is my opinion.

GENTLE REMINDER - please join me and take a moment to light a FREE virtual candle (unless you want to donate) in support of Justice for Travis (LINK BELOW).

Juan had such a good day today. Deanna was on fire today and remained steadfast in her love for Travis. Pastor VP spoke the truth. Tomorrow is Det. Flores' son's funeral. Travis is still awaiting justice and cannot have peace until a verdict is reached. Travis' family have been to hell and back. Think of every single person that has been affected by the murderer's actions and are still being affected and/or dragged through the mud since 2008. The end is near.

There's currently 88 candles lit for Travis. We can do so much better. Pick a candle. Any one. Take a minute out of your time, close your eyes and say a few small words of thanks (to whoever it is that you believe in) that you are alive and well and say a little prayer for those that have regretfully been taken from us -- gone too soon.

Let's light up the sky for Travis tonight and for everyone who has gone out of their way to speak the truth and seek Justice for Travis Alexander.

Thanks!

Yay me, I figured it out!

We're up to 112!!

Quote Originally Posted by TxJan1971 View Post
    GENTLE REMINDER - please join me and take a moment to light a FREE virtual candle (unless you want to donate) in support of Justice for Travis (LINK BELOW).

Juan had such a good day today. Deanna was on fire today and remained steadfast in her love for Travis. Pastor VP spoke the truth. Tomorrow is Det. Flores' son's funeral. Travis is still awaiting justice and cannot have peace until a verdict is reached. Travis' family have been to hell and back. Think of every single person that has been affected by the murderer's actions and are still being affected and/or dragged through the mud since 2008. The end is near.

There's currently 88 candles lit for Travis. We can do so much better. Pick a candle. Any one. Take a minute out of your time, close your eyes and say a few small words of thanks (to whoever it is that you believe in) that you are alive and well and say a little prayer for those that have regretfully been taken from us -- gone too soon.

Let's light up the sky for Travis tonight and for everyone who has gone out of their way to speak the truth and seek Justice for Travis Alexander.

Thanks!
    Loved this post TXJan. Thanks for the reminder to re-light after 48 hrs.

May Justice finally be Travis', and to those warriors, who have fought tirelessly against relentless malevolence and hate in the name of Truth and Justice, you will always hold a very special place in my heart. Thank you Juan and Esteban for your selfless work on behalf of silenced victims!!!

For Travis and his family and loved ones.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast