CA CA - Selina Salgado, 21, San Diego, 5 April 2013

Cagle

Reaction score
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Help-Sought-to-Find-Missing-Woman-205501161.html

The San Diego County Sheriff’s Department is asking for the public’s help to find a woman last seen more than three weeks ago.

On Tuesday, the department issued a missing person bulletin for Selina Salgado, 21. Salgado was last seen the morning of April 5 leaving her Spring Valley home, according to the bulletin. She was reported missing April 23.

Salgado is described as 5-foot-3 and 145 pounds. She has long brown hair and brown eyes, but sometimes wears green contacts lenses. She also has several tattoos, including roses with a hummingbird and bumble bees on her forearms.

Salgado has two small children and is a tattoo artist, according to the bulletin.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Department at 858-565-5200 or Crime Stoppers at 888-580-8477.

Why was she not reported missing for 18 days?

this is very local to me, i drive through spring valley on the freeway often. ill see if i can find any more info. i haven't heard a thing about this until now! 2 small kids?? :(

here's her fb profile: https://www.facebook.com/selina.reyes23?fref=ts

her profile picture was just updated on Sunday??

the night before she went missing, she posted on her wall that she was going to go to sleep & says goodbye BS, hello nightmares. sounds like she was going through some rough times. the day before that she posted "my heart is ______"

looks like her boyfriends name has initials AR... went to his page and he has an interesting status from April 24th. Their anniversary was April 23rd. Also see status update from April 15th.

none of her FB friends seem too worried that she's gone (except one asked where she was), it seems as tho even her boyfriend/fiance thinks she left on her own. i'd like to know what time she left that morning and where she said she was going. i'd also like to know what life at home was like just before she left!

i dont feel like the BF/fiance had anything to do with her going missing. they seemed very happy and he was supportive of her while it seemed like she was having a rough time with someone else in her life. i'd like to know who that person is!

SS & AR have been in a relationship since 2007 (according to their FBs)... which is a long time for such young people. plus they have 2 kids on top of that. i hope she just wanted to take a breather for a while. i'm just worried because it's been so long since she was "last seen" (that we know of) and her kids must be missing her like crazy. come home to your family selina! nothing out on those streets is better than familia!

woah -- lots of activity by her on her fb... new pics posted, etc. i'll go see if i can find any MSM about it, but looks like she's "safe" (but that lifestyle is not too safe, iyam!)

https://www.facebook.com/selina.reyes23?fref=ts

i couldn't find anything in MSM besides the original reports of her being missing. nice of the news to follow up on stuff. BAER...

She's alive and well and posting and instagram. Obviously no longer missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back