KY KY - Cecil Baker, 47, Barbourville (to Michigan), 1 May 2011

Cagle

Reaction score
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headl...or-missing-man-two-years-later-205714141.html

The last time she or anyone else saw Cecil Baker was two years ago. His family says he was on his way to Michigan, but he never made it. And say they have feared the worst ever since.

They say Baker was last seen in Barbourville driving a lime green 1994 Geo, and hope one day he will be seen driving home through these hills he once called home.

Family members of baker are still offering a $10,000 reward for any information that helps police find him.

This one is in my area and sadly he is still missing. There is a facebook group created by his daughter for him though the last activity was in 2014. Am I allowed to post it here?

Updated Charley Project link Cecil O. Baker – The Charley Project

Cecil O. Baker

cecil_o._baker_1.jpg
cecil_o._baker_3.jpg
cecil_o._baker_4.jpg
cecil_o._baker_5.jpg
cecil_o._baker_8.jpg

Missing Since 05/01/2011
Missing From Barbourville, Kentucky
Classification Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Age 47 years old
Height and Weight 5'10 - 6'0, 185 - 200 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown and white striped button-down polo shirt, tan or brown khaki pants and a watch.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Sandy brown hair, hazel eyes. Baker shaved his head prior to his disappearance. He has a tattoo of the name "Tammy" with a heart underneath it on the inside of his right forearm. He also has a tattoo of a bird; a photo of the tattoo is posted below this case summary. Baker wears prescription eyeglasses with black frames.

Details of Disappearance
Baker was last seen in Barbourville, Kentucky on May 1, 2011. He said he was going to go visit his daughter in Michigan, but it's unclear whether he ever made it to Michigan or even left the state of Kentucky. He has never been heard from again.

Baker's vehicle, a lime-green four-door 1994 Geo Metro with the Kentucky license plate number 474CDH, is also missing. It's uncharacteristic of him to leave without warning and his family believes he came to harm. Few details are available in his case.

Cecil is featured this week on the Charley Project homepage.

And @MadMcGoo, I am bringing you here because you seem to care deeply for the cases out of Kentucky... Not sure if you've read his.

Hopefully he's alive and well. But if not, Doe Network shows his DNA is available, so he's probably been ruled-out for some UIDs out there.

5299DMKY - Cecil O Baker

He must be somewhere between Kentucky and Michigan.
Vehicle never turned up officially - different things could have gone wrong. :(
I feel for his family.

Last edited:
Thank you for the information. There are a lot of places to hide a vehicle or (even easier) a body in Eastern Kentucky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back