811 users online (105 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Misty, 15, & Savannah Sloan, 13, Llano County, 1 May 2013

The Llano County Sheriff's Office is searching for Misty Chyann Sloan and Savannah Meshell Sloan.

Misty is a white female with brown hair. She is 15 years old, weighs 95 pounds and is 4 feet 10 inches tall.

Savannah is a white female with blonde hair. She is 13 years old, weighs 84 pounds, and is 4 feet 5 inches tall.

Police are looking for a suspect, Keith Taylor Mize.

The suspect is a white male with blonde hair. He is 33 years-old, 5 feet 11 inches, 180 pounds and has a tattoo of "Misty and Savannah My Girls" on his chest.

The suspect is driving a black Ford Explorer, license plate BT2-2261. The vehicle has duct tape on back windshield and was last seen in Kingsland, Texas on 05/01/2013.

Law enforcement officials believe these children to be in grave or immediate danger. If you have any information regarding this abduction contact the Llano County Sheriff's Office at 325-247-5767.

http://texomashomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=272182
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I live part time in burnet. I know alot of people in that area, but am not familiar with the abductor.

This is crazy one of my houses is 13 miles from Kingsland. It is a retirement community on Lake LBJ 60 miles west of Austin. I am headed back to burnet in the am, hopefully this is resolved by then, but if not I am going to dig deeper

Misty Sloan, 15 Savannah Sloan, 13

Keith Mize, 33

http://www.kvue.com/news/state/Amber...205856001.html

The suspect is driving a black, 2001 Ford Explorer,
    license plate BT2-2261.
    The vehicle has duct tape on back windshield and was last seen in Kingsland, Texas on 05/01/2013.

http://thepolicenews.net/default.asp...menugroup=Home
    Last edited by bessie; 05-02-2013 at 06:22 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshark View Post
    This is crazy one of my houses is 13 miles from Kingsland. It is a retirement community on Lake LBJ 60 miles west of Austin. I am headed back to burnet in the am, hopefully this is resolved by then, but if not I am going to dig deeper
    Wow! I hope it is resolved by then, too.

to Websleuths by the way, Bullshark!
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

Police said 15-year-old Misty Sloan and her sister 13-year-old Savannah Sloan were taken by their uncle Keith Mize.

BBM
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Is this suspect an RSO or a family member/ friend of family ?
    I am just POSTAL about the missing preteen and early teen girls...... I've had it with these
    ************ ers taking our girls !

I was wondering if that guy was their father because I didn't see their relation mentioned in any of the articles or posts until post #6...
    I think it's kind of strange that an uncle has such a tattoo.."Misty and Savannah my girls"?

In addition to the "grave/immediate danger" I tend to believe he might not have the best intentions...Maybe I'm just paranoid though...
    Last edited by MagnoliaMountain; 05-02-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    The Llano County Sheriff's Office is searching for Misty Chyann Sloan and Savannah Meshell Sloan.

Misty is a white female with brown hair. She is 15 years old, weighs 95 pounds and is 4 feet 10 inches tall.

Savannah is a white female with blonde hair. She is 13 years old, weighs 84 pounds, and is 4 feet 5 inches tall.

Police are looking for a suspect, Keith Taylor Mize.

The suspect is a white male with blonde hair. He is 33 years-old, 5 feet 11 inches, 180 pounds and has a tattoo of "Misty and Savannah My Girls" on his chest.

The suspect is driving a black Ford Explorer, license plate BT2-2261. The vehicle has duct tape on back windshield and was last seen in Kingsland, Texas on 05/01/2013.

Law enforcement officials believe these children to be in grave or immediate danger. If you have any information regarding this abduction contact the Llano County Sheriff's Office at 325-247-5767.

http://texomashomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=272182
    BBM . This is weird right? But .... I'm trying to sort that out in my mind. If he were so infatuated with them, would he put a tattoo of their names on his BODY without raising suspicion by other family members? Or could he be like a father figure who really loves them and thinks of them as his girls ? IDk what I think of this. If he's a sicko, then he's very BOLD and that's frightening as heck.

They were last seen Wednesday around 1 a.m. in Kingsland.

Who saw them last at 1 a.m.??????

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMountain View Post
    I was wondering if that guy was their father because I didn't see their relation mentioned in any of the articles or posts until post #6...
    I think it's kind of strange that an uncle has such a tattoo.."Misty and Savannah my girls"?

In addition to the "grave/immediate danger" I tend to believe he might not have the best intentions...Maybe I'm just paranoid though...
    I'm with you sort of and wondering if he is their bio dad and maybe the family doesn't know it or something? I guess we'll have to wait until we find out more. Praying for these 2 sweeties !

I don't know, I have a really bad feeling about this...My first thought was he could like these girls way too much. I hope I'm so wrong on this one and Misty and Savannah will turn up safely soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    BBM . This is weird right? But .... I'm trying to sort that out in my mind. If he were so infatuated with them, would he put a tattoo of their names on his BODY without raising suspicion by other family members? Or could he be like a father figure who really loves them and thinks of them as his girls ? IDk what I think of this. If he's a sicko, then he's very BOLD and that's frightening as heck.

The article says the sisters are believed to be in danger. So, I would say he is a sicko....and that tattoo is glaring evidence it seems (to me)

Their Uncle? Those poor girls are sitting ducks w/a sleazeball like that. What kind of "Uncle" tats his nieces names on his chest? Never mind..........

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking his tattoo is extremely odd...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast