683 users online (103 members and 580 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the Defense Closing?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would not miss it.

45 15.79%
  • Yes, only because I feel like I have to see the whole picture

73 25.61%
  • Yes (other reason not specified)

25 8.77%
  • Maybe (I haven't decided yet)

66 23.16%
  • Absolutely Not!

50 17.54%
  • No (other unspecified reason)

26 9.12%

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

will you watch the defense closing argument?

To watch or not to watch. Will you?

Nope. No need to.

ETA-It would be sheer torture to listen to Nurmi drone on for 4 hours. Aaaaaaand.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I voted maybe.. I may be drawn to it like a train wreck (basically the DT CIC has been a train wreck I have watched so I voted maybe) I will for sure read along and zap people who are name calling

I might watch the beginning of Nurmi's closing argument. The first time he brings up sex, I'm turning the channel. So I doubt if I watch over a few minutes.

I will watch because the Alexander family will be there. My little act of support for them. I really have no great desire to listen to any of it, but I will be watching
    "A person's a person no matter how small" Dr. Seuss This means Caylee, Kyron, Gabriel Johnson, Jonathan Foster, Skelton Boys, Zahra Baker, Haleigh Cummings, Sylar Newton, Ayla Reynolds, Cooper Harris all the child crime victims I don't have room to list.

Will definitely watch. TA family has to be there and I will be there for them too.

Yeah only because I feel like I have to see whole picture .. if I sleep in a bit and miss the beginning though, so be it.
    Neither the state nor the defense team are saints, and there is usually plenty of incompetence to go around on both sides of the courtroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Yeah only because I feel like I have to see whole picture .. if I sleep in a bit and miss the beginning though, so be it.
    Ditto!

There needs to be one more option - Who is going to watch, but deny that they are?

Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

I do not want to because Nurmi is not going to make it easy.. But I want the whole picture when it goes to the jury.

I expect rambling and nonsense.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

I want to hear what they have to say. I want to see how they try to rescue their sinking ship.

I want have computer during day tomorrow so will have to follow on here. Listen tomorrow night.

I dunno. I don't know if I can handle all the backing up.
    JMO.

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Yes, I will not miss it

I just like to hear every word uttered in that courtroom
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. ~ Maya Angelou

I haven't been able to decide who drives me the craziest ... Nurmi or Wilmott ... cause they both make me want to grab the pliers and start yanking my teeth out . In spite of that though, ain't no way I'm missing the defense's closing argument. I can't imagine how, or what they can say to counter JM's brilliant articulation today.

I'm already cringing though knowing full well poor Travis and his reputation will be once again, unfairly & heartlessly raked over the coals and shredded. The only consolation is that hopefully ... it will be the last and final time.
    Everyone sees who you appear to be ... few really know who you are.

The only thing I would listen to from those lawyers would be if they advised her to do one decent thing in her life and plead guilty to all charges - and throw herself on the mercy of the court. Anything less than that is going to be lies and hypocrisy.

As much as it will pain me to watch, I have to. I want to see what the jury is being fed and how the DT are going to recover from Juans closing.
    "Thats a picture of you, correct?
    And the other one is a picture of your dumb sister"

JM

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast