Thread: FL-Jessica's Law

FL-Jessica's Law

We've started a movement for something called Jessica's Law here on WS, in response to the murder of Jessica Lunsford.

The link can be found at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20764

Anyone wanting to help out is invited to join us over there!

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

The downside of all three options being considered is their cost. However, lawmakers said because of the emotion of this case, they will have resolve.

The state of Florida lost track of at least 1,800 sexual offenders during the month before Lunsford's kidnapping and murder.

the above is from wesh.com newscast. they say the downside is the cost. what cost? money or innocent lives. while lawmakers of this nation look at the cost of dealing with sexual offenders they seem to be looking at a cheap method to deal with them. this nation spends more money on building roads while leaving our young children laying at risk to these monsters that are looking for their next victim. I have noticed an increase of awarness for dealing with them and our voice is being heard across the nation. those laws should have been put in place many many years ago. all of those offenders that have life in prison should be executed to make more room for the others to follow the same fate. they are simply trash in the gutter as far as I can say. god bless all those innocent lives lost, and may god keep his gaurd around those that are being watched by the sexual offenders of this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyodie
    the above is from wesh.com newscast. they say the downside is the cost. what cost? money or innocent lives. while lawmakers of this nation look at the cost of dealing with sexual offenders they seem to be looking at a cheap method to deal with them. this nation spends more money on building roads while leaving our young children laying at risk to these monsters that are looking for their next victim.
    Amen!! Look at how much we have spent saving Iraq!! Aren't our children just as important?!! Money should be no object. And as my neighbor said, it doesn't cost very much to take care of them...19 cents (alluding to the cost of a bullet) and a hole in the ground will do
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins