1308 users online (246 members and 1062 guests)  

Websleuths News

Angry NY - Blind Girl Raped In Subway Queens

March 19, 2005 -- A heartless **** seething with "pure evil" and posing as a good Samaritan approached a blind 19-year-old college student on a Queens subway platform, offered to help her get home, then raped her inside a darkened elevator, law-enforcement sources said yesterday.

Cops said the unidentified teenager, who uses a red and white cane, got off the E train at Parsons Boulevard and Archer Avenue at around 8 p.m. Wednesday after missing her stop at Jamaica/Van Wyck.

Police sources said the attacker immediately recognized a potential victim and offered to help her.

"Are you lost?" he asked her. "Do you need help?"

She told him she had missed her stop and needed to reverse course.

The **** told the teen the station's escalators were out of order and promised to guide her to an elevator leading to the southbound platform so she could get back to her station.

The man led her into the elevator, where he placed a sharp object against her neck, pulled her pants below her knees, and raped her against the wall, sources said.....................http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/42800.htm

OMG! That poor girl!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    How terrifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That poor darling gal!
    Praying for her healing.
    Being raped is BAD enough, but I can't imagine the fear & helplessness
    she must've felt BEING blind also!

Much love,
    Ariel

God bless her...I will have her in my prayers. I hope the perp is able to be caught and jailed.

Blind girl raped in Subway

A heartless **** seething with "pure evil" and posing as a good Samaritan approached a blind 19-year-old college student on a Queens subway platform, offered to help her get home, then raped her inside a darkened elevator, law-enforcement sources said yesterday.

Cops said the unidentified teenager, who uses a red and white cane, got off the E train at Parsons Boulevard and Archer Avenue at around 8 p.m. Wednesday after missing her stop at Jamaica/Van Wyck.

Police sources said the attacker immediately recognized a potential victim and offered to help her.

"Are you lost?" he asked her. "Do you need help?"

She told him she had missed her stop and needed to reverse course.

The **** told the teen the station's escalators were out of order and promised to guide her to an elevator leading to the southbound platform so she could get back to her station.

The man led her into the elevator, where he placed a sharp object against her neck, pulled her pants below her knees, and raped her against the wall, sources said.

"If you don't cooperate I'll cut off more than your hair," he snarled during the 10-minute assault, sources said.

One police source said the hair-raising subway assault was unprecedented.

"It's a shocking, heartbreaking case," said the source. "It's pure evil what this guy did."

Queens District Attorney Richard Brown called it one of the most cowardly attacks on record.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/42800.htm