Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Who is TAH?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Last edited by KateB; 04-14-2015 at 02:06 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    oh, thanks, I missed that connection
    Yes, they reported gunshots coming from that specific area. And then, low and behold, glasses were found there too.

Funny that, LE spent the whole day there but didn't turn up anything.

I sure hope LE was able to identify who the heck turned those glasses into reporters and not into LE as any normal person would see fit to do.

Lots of hinky stuff imo.
    I'm seeing patterns of diversion developing or maybe I'm just paranoid.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    Yes, they reported gunshots coming from that specific area. And then, low and behold, glasses were found there too.

I sure hope LE was able to identify who the heck turned those glassed into reporters and not into LE as any normal person would see fit to do.

Lots of hinky stuff imo.
    I'm seeing patterns of diversion developing or, maybe I'm just paranoid.
    If being a member of Websleuths doesn't make you paranoid, nothing will!!
    On that note, yardwork is calling. Be back in awhile.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flutterby80 For This Useful Post:

I sure hope LE was able to identify who the heck turned those glassed into reporters and not into LE as any normal person would see fit to do.

Lots of hinky stuff imo.
    It was 4 or 5 days later that gunshots were reported, and it was opening day of turkey season...and the glasses were NOT jessica's

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cards18 For This Useful Post:

Lots of hinky stuff imo.
    I am too, here as well
    RIP Mickey

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laura83 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Again, a definitive tone. How do you know hunters aren't coming in from out of the area? How do you know they all follow the news? What does it hurt to make sure the word is out? Nothing! (ok, so lets just assume everyone knows everything....) Maybe the hunters noticed someone canvassing the area that seemed out of place? Anything is possible.
    I am just not sure how popular turkey hunting is- so maybe others are coming here to hunt but I can't say that I have ever heard of Michigan being known for "prized turkeys" not sure if that makes any sense....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 4csns For This Useful Post:

It may be time for some members to take a break and go eat some dinner or something. Things are getting pretty hot in here.
    Here are some of the BASIC rules:
    Treat each other respectfully
    Do not state things as fact without a link
    Do not talk about pictures without a link
    If you are becoming too emotional, step away from the computer
    If you disagree with someone and can't do it respectfully, scroll past their post - DON'T respond. You will be held accountable for your responses.
    If a post offends you, use the little red triangle in the upper right corner and alert it - then move past it. Do NOT alert and respond to the poster.

If you have questions or concerns, PM a mod. Every mod here has some knowledge of this case and anyone of them will be able to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by 4csns View Post
    I am just not sure how popular turkey hunting is- so maybe others are coming here to hunt but I can't say that I have ever heard of Michigan being known for "prized turkeys" not sure if that makes any sense....
    I was out turkey hunting yesterday, and the woods were full of people turkey hunting and running quad-runners-

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cards18 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WideOpen View Post
    We were thinking about Mickey at the same time
    It's really hard not to, in this case. So many parallels. Still praying for a better, more positive outcome than MS's case.
    I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them. -George H.W. Bush

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AndiLA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterby80 View Post
    Yes, this is correct. The guitar store worker, male, overheard a verbal interaction between the POI and Jessica, a couple of hours before she disappeared. He was at the Exxon, to buy snacks or something...don't remember the details. The POI pulled up in the van when Jessica was outside, possibly changing the receipt tape in the pump. So this guy, IMO, reinforced the description of the van given by the coworker and her husband, but did not contribute to the description of the POI. He did, however, state that he would recognize the voice because of something distinctive.

Because there are three separate witness IDs on the van, as well as 2 videos of a van matching the witness description very close by right around the time Jessica disappeared, I believe this is why LE is so confident that the van is involved. Also strengthening the van involvement are several other gas stations in the area reporting such a van skulking around and watching the female employees, basically creeping people out.
    [B]bbm[B] ~ Brilliant! All coming from the guitar store.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Lots of hinky stuff imo.
    Everyone in West Michigan knows this story. All of us are looking at every gray van, who's driving it and trying to see something out of the ordinary. When thousands (or more) of people are looking for one person, random things like this are bound to come up because everyone wants to help.

The gunshots turned out to be from turkey hunters, and the glasses weren't hers. I don't think its a diversion at all, and the man who found them was extremely cooperative and I believe was interviewed by the news.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katie267 For This Useful Post:

Has anyone found out any more about the remains in michigan city. I would like to know if they are bones or a body. Found fri 230

25. The Following User Says Thank You to goldenbear For This Useful Post:

The shots were reported several days after J was taken but the shots had been heard on Saturday.

As far as we know the glasses aren't Jessicas. Still, I'd like to know that LE knows who found them. Instead of giving them to LE directly, they left them with media people who were on the scene. LE has not said if they know who actually found the glasses in the same general location of the reported gunshots being heard on Saturday, the day after J disappeared.

I'm worried that somebody purposely tried to mislead LE and that they were successful in doing so for one full day.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post
    Has anyone found out any more about the remains in michigan city. I would like to know if they are bones or a body. Found fri 230
    I don't see anything new on MSM but they're calling it both remains and a body?

The remains of a dead body were found in the woods of the town of Pine early this morning and now one Michigan city family is wondering if those remains could be their kin.

http://www.abc57.com/news/local/Poss...206116661.html

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast