1031 users online (212 members and 819 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107
Results 1,591 to 1,593 of 1593

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Not defending viol at all. Words we use paint a picture of someone. And because all this is connected to terrorism lots need to demonize him.

Dudes fight a lot -- just the way it has been.

If this exact thing had been about two white church attending dudes punching each other in an altercation in some parking lot it would be such a non big deal. There is a need IMO, to make everything about him nefarious, he gave a guy who turned out to be a terrorist , a ring a dingy on his cell phone. Big deal!

FBI has phone records and you can bet IMO, if these two were these great friends in all liklihood it will consist o more than one phone call.

I can see the headlines now if that is how it was:
    Boston bomber in contact with x over 42 times in the last 4 months.

They boxed a couple of times together, they swapped phone numbers, both were really into it, he heard that someone who loved what he did wrecked his knee, could relate to the possible implications, and they talked about it.

If that makes one a triple murderer or in on a terror plot then boy oh boy...we all shall notice since all of this started we have heard nothing about any forensic ANTHING linking him to the triple. They alledge he confessed.

Do you really beleive that with all the uproar going on around the globe about this they would not leak a dash of something?

What beside one of em giving the other a ringy dingy do we know about that links him to triple. NOthing,

Cause IMO they were hassling him about Boston, not triple, until they could no longer make any ties to that either as it relates to him. ALL IMO

A lot of people gave Ted Bundy a ringy dingy - does that mean they knew he was a serial killer ?

BBM: Well, yeah...If you have any doubts about this, I suggest you read about Bundy's final days. Or not, because I surely wouldn't want the facts to cloud the issue. And if you are talking about Bundy's earlier days, a lot of folks had suspicions.

<modsnip>
    Last edited by bessie; 06-03-2013 at 06:00 PM. Reason: snark
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    What do 'white dudes' have to do with this?

I am not trying to demonize him. I am looking at his propensity to use physical violence.

This IS personal to me. My son has a national security clearance and carries a weapon on federal military land to protect it from terrorist actions. He could very well find himself in this same predicament if he decides he needs to pull his weapon out to protect himself or his partner. If someone threw a table at him or lunged at him then I HOPE he would fire his Glock at them and save his own life. By the way, he was NOT given as taser. JMO
    I know I think that maybe that might have been the correct first choice. No response like he did not have the time. He did , he got 7 deadly bullets in him.

A shot of the tazer and if no effect still have time to slam the guy with 6 more bullets.

IMO in this instance (the importance of every word we could by now knowing) try tazor first

Last edited by bessie; 01-11-2015 at 04:06 PM. Reason: repaired link
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107