1156 users online (205 members and 951 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Tonight May 5th 2013 Great Guests

Tonight, Sunday May 5th, we welcome Chris Hughes. Chris is one of Travis Alexander's best friends.

Also joining us is Katiecoolady and a man named Jonathan who has become emotionally involved in this case. He has an amazing story to tell.

LISTEN TONIGHT 8 PM EASTERN TO TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...t-8-pm-eastern
    [

This was a wonderful show..500 guest in the chat room. Chris was wonderful and gave us insight to what Travis was really like.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by raine1212 View Post
    This was a wonderful show..500 guest in the chat room. Chris was wonderful and gave us insight to what Travis was really like.
    The show last night was amazing. I think 500 is the limit for the number of people in chat.

Thanks for your help in the chat room Raine. You and Kimster do the hard stuff. I just sit back and listen. LOL
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I thoroughly enjoyed this weeks radio show! The warm feelings were palpable, probably due to Chris' words and the fact that we were all waiting for the verdict together. I did lose the signal once and couldn't get back into chat for about 30 minutes. I didn't realize the chat room maxed out at 500. That must be some kind of record! Thanks, Tricia!

Raine, having you help me with the questions in chat was great!

As a co-host, I only get a small window for viewing and with all the people in chat last night, I had about 3 seconds to catch the questions! You had my back and I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Raine, having you help me with the questions in chat was great!

As a co-host, I only get a small window for viewing and with all the people in chat last night, I had about 3 seconds to catch the questions! You had my back and I appreciate it!

You are so welcome Kimster, anytime you need me I am here! For you Kimster you work really hard!