Tonight May 5th 2013 Great Guests

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This was a wonderful show..500 guest in the chat room. Chris was wonderful and gave us insight to what Travis was really like.

This was a wonderful show..500 guest in the chat room. Chris was wonderful and gave us insight to what Travis was really like.

The show last night was amazing. I think 500 is the limit for the number of people in chat.

Thanks for your help in the chat room Raine. You and Kimster do the hard stuff. I just sit back and listen. LOL

I thoroughly enjoyed this weeks radio show! The warm feelings were palpable, probably due to Chris' words and the fact that we were all waiting for the verdict together. I did lose the signal once and couldn't get back into chat for about 30 minutes. I didn't realize the chat room maxed out at 500. That must be some kind of record! Thanks, Tricia!

Raine, having you help me with the questions in chat was great! :great:

As a co-host, I only get a small window for viewing and with all the people in chat last night, I had about 3 seconds to catch the questions! You had my back and I appreciate it! :tyou:

Raine, having you help me with the questions in chat was great! :great:

As a co-host, I only get a small window for viewing and with all the people in chat last night, I had about 3 seconds to catch the questions! You had my back and I appreciate it! :tyou:

You are so welcome Kimster, anytime you need me I am here! :great::takeabow:For you Kimster you work really hard!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back