1213 users online (191 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

the judge speaks out...finally?

i seen this in radar online first ( take with grain of salt here)

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...-convict-her/#

but then again seen a similar article on the orlando sentinel site..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6011812.story

basically said our dear FCA showed two sides/ faces and once the jury was away would be barking orders to the attys...felt there was enough evidence to put FCA away, and was shocked at the verdict the jury gave?

I never ever saw her playing " the grieving mother." Not once.

I can just see her evil face, while she was in that holding cell screaming and cursing at her attorneys...
    | ♥~♥ NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE ♥~♥ ||""";..\___.
    |......_______________| l______________l _||__|..., ]P
    "(@)'(@)"""""""*l'(@)l'(@)l """"""""""""""(@)'(@)""""'(@)

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    I received a text this morning about the judge being on Today but it was too late for me to watch. I did find this article:

http://www.fox8live.com/story/221717...ugh-to-convict

Judge Perry said there was enough evidence to convict (duh!) and he was shocked at the verdict and had to read it twice!

He compared Baez to a used car salesman. Jose now has a "Los Angeles-based spokesman".

The judge noticed the stormy, ranting FCA and how she'd calm down with the jury was present. So it wasn't our bias giving us a "false view" of her. We saw the real deal. Over the three years, we also got to know her family, and the apple didn't stray from that tree!

Perry said, "Justice will finally be served one day by the Judge of Judges".

ETA: I've been avoiding the Anthony stuff but I was curious about Judge Perry's thoughts, so couldn't resist.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

He hit the nail square on the head about baez, and the used car salesman persona. The State's lawyers were definitely more seasoned and professional. I, for one, am so glad that he spoke out about his shock over the verdict. I wonder what the P12 are thinking. Oh, wait, they don't watch news programs.

Video: http://www.today.com/news/casey-anth...dict-6C9791042

He'll also be on NG tomorrow night, well they said that earlier, but if the Jodi Arias verdict comes out tomorrow that could change ..
    Neither the state nor the defense team are saints, and there is usually plenty of incompetence to go around on both sides of the courtroom.

Casey Anthony judge reveals he was 'shocked' at not guilty verdict and claims there was 'sufficient evidence' to convict her of murder

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2SYtLAiMt

The article above has video of the interview. I wonder why he chose to speak out now?

What does the Pinellas 12 have to say now. Sigh...I'm sure they'll keep blaming it on the prosecution, that way it obsolves their guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnts View Post
    What does the Pinellas 12 have to say now. Sigh...I'm sure they'll keep blaming it on the prosecution, that way it obsolves their guilt.
    They can say whatever they like .. even the judge thinks they got it wrong. The only people who agree with them are the Defence Team .. who'd buy a used car from Baez anyway? Not me.
    Neither the state nor the defense team are saints, and there is usually plenty of incompetence to go around on both sides of the courtroom.

rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    I wonder what Judge Perry's next career move will be? This all looks like delayed damage control to me.
    " When ever you find yourself on the side of majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    Casey Anthony judge reveals he was 'shocked' at not guilty verdict and claims there was 'sufficient evidence' to convict her of murder

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2SYtLAiMt

The article above has video of the interview. I wonder why he chose to speak out now?
    Her appeals are over with.

And to me - particularly after we have been bombarded with Amanda interviews and her 3.9 million advanced book - I believe he thinks Casey is fixing to make herself some money as soon as she can get this pesky bankruptcy behind her.

A bit like sticking his foot out as she goes strolling by.

Works for me. There has been way too much criticism of him and supposition about what he was thinking - I think it's great he is finally comfortable speaking out and clearing the air.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    I wonder what Judge Perry's next career move will be? This all looks like delayed damage control to me.
    I'm not understanding what you think could possibly be damaged???
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

I would love to find the clip of BP reading the verdict slips and I would love to find the trial tape of the day it was cancelled due to her needing to be evaluated. I assume she came back into the courtroom when he announced court was recessed for the weekend but I can't remember. Was that the day she snarled at JB REMEMBER THAT? Holy cow!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    i seen this in radar online first ( take with grain of salt here)

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...-convict-her/#

but then again seen a similar article on the orlando sentinel site..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6011812.story

basically said our dear FCA showed two sides/ faces and once the jury was away would be barking orders to the attys...felt there was enough evidence to put FCA away, and was shocked at the verdict the jury gave?
    Judge Perry was on the Today show this morning giving an interview with Savannah Guthrie
    We have been/were discussing it on the Sidebar thread.
    Last edited by Intermezzo; 05-06-2013 at 10:17 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I'm not understanding what you think could possibly be damaged???
    Me either,
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast