1487 users online (200 members and 1287 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    I'm in awe over here! I live in Ohio, and while I was too young at the time these women went missing to fully understand what that meant, I always wondered what happened to them!

bellyup is offline "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de staŽl
    In Cleveland and followed this case closely. Just floored they've been found. Wondering about the third girl.
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by airplanelamp View Post
    Hmm. It works when I click it. How can I fix that? I am not a savvy tech person
    I think it was just overloaded. Great find! Here is the copy in case it happens again:

Gina DeJesus’ disappearance has changed her neighborhood
    by Ariel Castro

(Plain Press, June 2004) Since April 2, 2004 , the day 14-year-old Gina DeJesus was last seen on her way home from Wilbur Wright Middle School , neighborhood residents have been taken by an overwhelming need for caution. Parents are more strictly enforcing curfews, encouraging their children to walk in groups, or driving them to and from school when they had previously walked alone.

“You can tell the difference,” DeJesus’ mother, Nancy Ruiz said. “People are watching out for each other’s kids. It’s a shame that a tragedy had to happen for me to really know my neighbors. Bless their hearts, they’ve been great.”

On Cleveland ’s west side, it is difficult to go any length of time without seeing Gina’s picture on telephone poles, in windows, or on cars along the busy streets.

“People are really looking out for my daughter,” Ruiz said.

<modsnip>
    Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 05-06-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: copyright violation

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeInLA View Post
    That link doesn't work. :-(
    I would be willing to bet the site crashed, as that link has been posted in comments under many articles IMO

Looks like a 3rd girl Michelle Knight was found too. I have no idea if she had a thread here somewhere...

Apparently, Amanda Berry was in the same class as Ariel Casto's daughter.

Truly creepy if this sicko kidnapped Gina, then kept her captive in his home, all the while writing an article about how her disappearance had affected the neighbourhood. Sick Sick Sick.

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeInLA View Post
    Apparently, Amanda Berry was in the same class as Ariel Casto's daughter.
    One article I read said a 19 year old woman, who was Ariel Castro's daughter was also taken from the home. So, perhaps there were more than one daughters in the home....plus these three girls...and kids. How the heck did no one know anything?!

HEADS UP! *not directed at anyone in particular, just a general statement*

I know this is a breaking case. And it is AMAZING news. But remember, that we need LINKS and VERIFIABLE INFORMATION, NOT rumors. If you can't link to it (Facebook, Twitter, etc. do not count unless it's a MSM page), don't post it. Please remember to use your links. Not, "I read somewhere" or "A certain article said"...

Thanks! And..... They're alive!!!

Best news I have heard all day!!!!!

I have to say, this is the greatest witness interview I have ever seen. LOL!!!!

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...us-found-alive

is this them today? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

caption says berry, sister and child

So very glad to have a happy ending for a change. So very sorry Amandas mom didnt live to see this. I have a feeling she is celebrating in heaven. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!

Wow this is amazing!!!

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast