811 users online (95 members and 716 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Guardian Angels - Wikipedia

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Angels"]Guardian Angels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Yes, she is Amanda's daughter.
    Is this fact?

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    is it okay to post the suspect's FB page based on information from dailymail??

I did remove it; but it is interesting and has a lot of info about him...
    dum spiro, spero

Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    Are the "Guardian Angels" a motorcycle group? The reporter on CNN just said a few members of the Guardian Angels are standing by to remind media nicely that the family would like their space. The guys in the background sure looked like bikers! I think that's great, regardless, that the community is already there watching out for them.
    The Guardian Angels are an unarmed citizens patrol founded in late 70s in NYC. Now have chapters in many cities and even other countries.

http://www.guardianangels.org/about.php

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lyric~ View Post
    I don't know if these links have been posted, news articles I have found where Michelle's mother never gave up hope.

Michelle Knight, missing for decade but mother says she searched alone:
    http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...ng_for_de.html

3 missing women rescued in Cleveland: Mother of Michelle Knight never gave up hope: report

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2ScEHZ8aD

On a Side Note, I hope we get to hear the entire 911 call, as a person who has worked with EMS and taking calls for Ambulance, Fire and Police .. I am very disappointed with the dispatch person, answering this call.
    Now it says Michele is 18. So sad there has been so many different missing dates and different ages for this girl! It's like they knew nothing about her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Nancy Ruiz's facebook page, every year she pleads for her daughter to return.
    She has always suspected she was kidnapped for human trafficking. Heartbreaking but a great ending for 3 strong women.

Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    Is this fact?
    Yes. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...?utm_hp_ref=uk

edit - pic on the page has caption that suggests the photo is Pedro.

Suspect also has as a friend a deJesus family member. Unreal, I wonder if he is for sure related. Many people posting congrats on his page.

Quote Originally Posted by prima.facie View Post
    is it okay to post the suspect's FB page based on information from dailymail??

I did remove it; but it is interesting and has a lot of info about him...
    Yes, he has been arrested. (As long as you are positive that the facebook page belongs to this same person.)

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I know, right! We just fell in love with Charles last night, he's so real...just a hoot! Don't you know he will tell this story with the same enthusiasm a million times over. Dude is a true hero and his interview has gone viral...gotta love it!
    Just curious....did everyone else see the same interview we did here in Cleveland (before it was pulled/edited) where he says (paraphrased to the best of my ability):

"...and I see this pretty little white girl running towards a black man. Now you know, pretty little white girls don't run towards black men unless they're homeless or there's something wrong..."

When I saw the same interview later, that comment had been edited out.

(ETA: NOT bashing the guy at all. I think he's great!)
    Last edited by oh_gal; 05-07-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    Yes, he has been arrested. (As long as you are positive that the facebook page belongs to this same person.)
    im looking further to be sure.

the profile picture is the same picture on dailymail...but we all know that site can be iffy....
    dum spiro, spero

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    I have already seen a "Ruslan/Ramsey 2016" meme floating around the interwebz!
    Love it!!! Then I guess we can make this uncle secretary of state! LOL!
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

Moving you guys to a forum shortly- I will provide links so you can get back.
    You don't need to do an thing except hang on for the move.

ok. this is the suspects FB page.
    https://www.facebook.com/ariel.castro.10888938

if you look at his friends, he has a relative is listed there and if you follow to his FB page his relative is upset that ariel is considered a suspect.
    he also is in a band. he also appears to be a father and grandfather. ugh.

so im sure this is the suspect.
    dum spiro, spero

Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    Are the "Guardian Angels" a motorcycle group? The reporter on CNN just said a few members of the Guardian Angels are standing by to remind media nicely that the family would like their space. The guys in the background sure looked like bikers! I think that's great, regardless, that the community is already there watching out for them.
    Go Guardians, more heroes !

eta, Why does the family need the Guardians? LE told the media to give them some room. Why not issue restraining orders.
    Sometimes the media is like vultures. Its' great when we need info, but most of the time they just seem out of line. I'd like
    a list of any media outlets attempting to force the girls to communicate when they do not want to so I can send them a note
    and then NEVER read their news again !

Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast