Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping and praying with you that Tim shows up soon!

http://m.thespec.com/news-story/2555433-missing-ancaster-man-sparks-social-media-frenzy/

Timothy wife,daughter and friends are doing a great job at getting the word out of Timothy's disappearance. The poster is all over my fb feed.

A find Timothy page has been set up.

The rumor was posted on chch news but quickly taken down.More details to be released tomorrow . I'm hoping Timothy had a cell that LE are able to ping.

If a mod could change the date on my title to May 6th and also included Canada within the title somewhere. TIA Sorry for my inexperience of starting threads.

Wow, this is in my hometown and I hadn't heard of it. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for this truck tomorrow!

If this did have anything to do with selling his truck, hopefully there is a trail of emails or phone calls that police can follow.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Missing Ancaster Man Tim Bosma, last seen taking two men out for a test drive in his 2007 BLK Do.jpg
    Missing Ancaster Man Tim Bosma, last seen taking two men out for a test drive in his 2007 BLK Do.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 3,451
2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Truck
License Plate number
726-7ZW

$T2eC16d,!%29!E9s2fDIHwBRfb!V3oZw~~48_20.JPG

description of 2 males:
1st white 6'1to 6'2 170-180 mid 20's light to med short brown hair, unshaven wearing jeans and long sleeve orange shirt

2nd male white 5'9 to 5'10 - small to med build early to mid 20s - dark hair - wearing red hooded sweatshirt over head

last seen in his vehicle

lead developed last nite

no video evidence

drawings? don't know yet haven't asked (whoever)

what sites was truck listed on? autotrader and another site cagigi??????

truck has been flagged at the border, all police, media etc have it

mr bosma put home phone on site - perps called him directly
no evidence on computer
some data from cell - its been turned off

SAR ground unit - OPP

brandtford area search/lancaster

MP investigation with unusual circumstances (already stated that -ooh he told that reporter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆