1589 users online (342 members and 1247 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

OH-Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Please continue here. Also - please remember that we have a forum here and posters may make topical threads to discuss case aspects in depth and keep all the information together.

No pictures or naming of minors or innocent individuals.

Thanks!

Salem
    Last edited by Salem; 05-07-2013 at 09:03 PM.

subscribing.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Had to bring this over --- what a great Good Samaritan!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    The interviews on Anderson Cooper 360, just wow!

He talked to Charles again, still love the guy. When asked if he should get any reward money, "heck no, give it to her, I got a paycheck" as he pulls it out of his pocket.

Also, the young woman who witnessed the naked lady in the back yard was interviewed.

I'll try to post in the media thread unless someone else finds it first! (hint hint) Under the weather so going to bed soon.

What an amazing day of events and stories.
    I know this has been said over and over, but without internet today, I've been bursting at the seams to say it: WAY TO GO, CHARLES!

So often in the world we live in, bystanders won't get involved. "It's none of my business." "Someone else will help." Yes, Amanda screamed for help, but if no one had answered, nothing would have happened. Charles Ramsey acted without a moment's hesitation, even kicking in his own neighbor's door, without thinking twice.

And, Coldpizza, hope you feel better soon...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

bringing this snip over for JDB from the last thread.

A source told Fox8.com in Cleveland that writing was found on the wall of the basement with the name of a woman. "Rest in peace" is written below. The source said they are unsure if the writing is related to the case.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2SetEBTRJ

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Had to bring this over --- what a great Good Samaritan!

I know this has been said over and over, but without internet today, I've been bursting at the seams to say it: WAY TO GO, CHARLES!

So often in the world we live in, bystanders won't get involved. "It's none of my business." "Someone else will help." Yes, Amanda screamed for help, but if no one had answered, nothing would have happened. Charles Ramsey acted without a moment's hesitation, even kicking in his own neighbor's door, without thinking twice.

And, Coldpizza, hope you feel better soon...
    It is so good to read of people like Charles for once! Like you said, so many people would have turned away not wanting the drama, he jumped right in! And Thank God! Three women and a child have their lives to live freely now in part due to him acting so selflessly.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Wonder why they took the amplifier? Hmmm...

bbm

-- FBI agents in protective suits entered Castro's Cleveland home Tuesday afternoon where three long-missing women had been held. Investigators removed a number of items Tuesday from the Cleveland home of Ariel Castro, including an amplifier, a storm door and black trash bags full of items.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/07/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    those young ladies did the correct thing n telling her mom. mom tried to make it like the teens shoulda called.

teens who witnessed naked woman in ariel's backyard
    e

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

(sorry for cross posting - not sure where to put it?)

Just saw this:

Ariel Castro's Daughter Slashed The Throat Of Her 11-Month-Old Baby

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...#ixzz2Seuk8UnH

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Ariel delivered large amount of mcdonalds evry norning to houze, like cli kwork. according to neighbor

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

CNN is saying that only two were released from the hospital, but that one woman wasn't in such good condition

Michelle maybe?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Ariel delivered large amount of mcdonalds evry norning to houze, like cli kwork. according to neighbor
    That could cause the malnutrition that was described by the doctors who examined the victims. JMO

Speaking of McDonalds, I read that McD's corporate tweeted to Charles Ramsey that they'd be 'in touch'...

Way to go Charles Ramsey- we'll be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    CNN is saying that only two were released from the hospital, but that one woman wasn't in such good condition

Michelle maybe?
    Oh oh, someone was saying that she may have recently been pregnant. I'm not sure if was speculation or if there was info in an article. Michelle has hearing loss from being hit in the head. Link to come.

There was evidence of physical abuse, as well. Michelle Knight allegedly shared with police that she was hit in the head and may have suffered hearing loss, a law enforcement source told Sinkovich.
    http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/3-brother...n-found-alive/

New information about Michelle 'Shorty' Knight released; reported missing in Cleveland in 2002

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...#ixzz2Sexq2uEK
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast