1437 users online (271 members and 1166 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
Results 1,366 to 1,379 of 1379
    I'll be glad when he's off this planet. I don't want those girls ever having nightmares that is he coming back to get them. His time on earth has expired as far as I am concerned.

I cannot help but hope that every I is dotted and every T is crossed in this investigation. I hope everything is looked over at least twice and no mistakes are made.

I know it's been reported that the women were eventually moved from the basement and allowed to live upstairs. Does anyone know when that was? I wonder if perhaps AC needed to free the basement up for another victim...Ashley, who disappeared in 2007. Also, wouldn't 2006/2007 be the year of Amanda's pregnancy and daughter's birth? Ashley disappeared in July 2007. Just seems that the baby's birth could have been a trigger for a new abduction, and the timing lines up.

Article states Ariel kept his wife locked in the house the same way, abused wife. She left around 1995. First abduction in 2002... I can't help but wonder what he was doing in the years in between??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-beat-her.html

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen29 View Post
    Article states Ariel kept his wife locked in the house the same way, abused wife. She left around 1995. First abduction in 2002... I can't help but wonder what he was doing in the years in between??

They also disclosed that Castro's daughter Angie had dinner at his house hours before his three captives emerged, and was disturbed to learn that she had been just a few yards away from them.

!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen29 View Post

Christina Adkins went missing in 1995...

ooh that article is scary -so he did have all these visitors and they were confined to single room with loud music and they put it down to his controlling behaviour and no one had a clue, I guess no one could imagine the poor girls were in there
    Does anyone know how big the house is, how many rooms?

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    In the hospital picture of Amanda, the child, and Amanda's sister, it looks to me like there is bruising on the child's right wrist.
    It wouldn't surprise me if the bruises were from Amanda yanking her with her as she fled. I only listened to her 911 call twice a few days ago, but IIRC a child was crying in the background (anyone else hear this?). I'm sure the whole thing was very intense.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    ooh that article is scary -so he did have all these visitors and they were confined to single room with loud music and they put it down to his controlling behaviour and no one had a clue, I guess no one could imagine the poor girls were in there
    According to trulia.com it's a 4 bd/1 ba 1436 sq ft home. 2 story with attic and basement. Detached Garage. It also says "8 rooms" in the details below though? Link below:

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Cle...eland-OH-44113
    John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by finishstrong View Post
    911 Operator Who Took Amanda Berry’s Call Under Review

"A statement on the Cleveland Police Department’s Facebook page indicates that the 911 dispatcher’s actions may not have been entirely in line with proper procedure."

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/0...-under-review/
    Of course they did. While the CPD is being scrutinized they are going to make the dispatchers the scapegoat and throw them under the bus.
    C leveland is a busy city. I am sure their 911 service is hectic and busy. Should they have stayed on the phone? Maybe, but I doubt it was a rule. It is probably an ethical question. Shame on the CPD..

Pack your bags. I'm going to set up a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by shorty42404 View Post
    According to trulia.com it's a 4 bd/1 ba 1436 sq ft home. 2 story with attic and basement. Detached Garage. It also says "8 rooms" in the details below though? Link below:

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Cle...eland-OH-44113
    thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    The girls have been reported to have been gagged when he did let people in the house.

NEW THREAD (click here)

My link didn't work. That's what I get for trying to be fancy!

Use this one instead: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208633"]Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! Discussion #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    Last edited by Kimster; 05-09-2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: repaired link

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92