Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    I feel so sad for Michelle, it's just heartbreaking and I'm praying that things can be straightened out for her and her family. I would like to think that if she disappeared today there would be a thread for her here and someone would be looking for her.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bonnie Blue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I've read other interviews with Michelle's mother that made it it much clearer. "I don't want to be let down" refers to the possibility that this isn't really Michelle. She's gotten her hopes up before.
    have you read the rest about her mother? she may not deserve it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LA1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Thanks Kat!

I cannot help thinking about the 4th one that was in the house that has not been recovered. Every part of my being is hoping that Ashley Summers (thread on WS) missing from the same area is alive and well somewhere. But who would the 4th one be then?

Those 3 are going away for a long, long time so they should just spill everything they know tomorrow.
    I just signed on today a little while ago eleph. I haven't caught up yet. Are there WS members looking at the databases for a reported missing female in that area prior to 2002?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Amanda over phone with grandma :

ssys she's fine, she loves her, the little girl is her daughter.

i swear she says born on christmas! can someone else listen and tell...
    (Amanda: Resiliency)

Amanda: ...Yes, born on Christmas!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Anderson Cooper

Footage of Telephone conversation (from Grandma's home) between Amanda Berry & her Grandmother in TN:

Amanda: ...Yes, born on Christmas!
    okay, so not just me :-)

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilovemew For This Useful Post:

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Ariel was (or had been) a school bus driver. IIRC he was finally terminated in 2012. Could Amanda, Gina and Michelle have lived on his route?

There also seems to be more than just Ashley Summers missing from the area - I think I saw 3 others. Could they now possibly find these other 3 missing in the other brother's house?

OMG - just now on Anderson Cooper - CNN - they are saying that Castro would leave the house and lay in wait to see if any of the girls would try to get out. If they did - he would beat them horribly. That could have been what those young girls saw - the ones from Piers Morgan that said they saw a naked woman and Castro in the backyard.

On AC360 - they also just said that there were multiple pregnancies throughout the years and that the women were beaten in the stomach to cause miscarriages.

This is just a horrible horrible crime. These women and their families will be in my prayers.

JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Right. when i was a teenager i wldn not hVe been able to process wat i saw either. so they told their mom, wether it was 2 hrs later or 2 weeks later. I thnk IF anyone dropped the ball it was the mom not the teenage girls. Mom just emphasized that the teens shld have called and i disagree.

sorry for horrible spelling, not on computer
    Agree. I find that the mother of the teens acted irresponsibly in not calling. Police would have come out and the teens could have told their story. Shame on that mother!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LA1 View Post
    have you read the rest about her mother? she may not deserve it.
    Just what's been posted here. It certainly sounds as if she isn't going to be in the running for mother-of-the-year any time soon. I think police would have made every effort to contact her if Michelle had wanted them to.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    When Mr. Ramsey says 2 little girls came out do u thnk he thought the petite (even before being malnourished) Michelle(4' 11") was a child too?

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

Ramsey on CNN on Anderson Cooper has said very clearly that every day Ariel let the little girls out into the backyard for a couple of hours to play. LITTLE GIRLSSSSSS. As in, not just one. Yet, only Amanda and Gina and Michelle and Amanda's 6 year old daughter have been rescued. I pray that the thing that prompted Amanda to do such a brave thing and yell for help was not something to explain who this other littler girl was, and why she didn't get rescued too.
    CURRENT CASE OF SPECIAL INTEREST (2015): Where is BMX rider Brian Histand, missing from Arizona since 2013??

------
    My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
    My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
    Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
    So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    Apologies I don't k ow how to paste links on this iPad thingamajig but I read that one of the men's daughter is in jail for killing her own baby

No, she slit the baby's throat. The child recovered fully and is living with her father.
    CURRENT CASE OF SPECIAL INTEREST (2015): Where is BMX rider Brian Histand, missing from Arizona since 2013??

------
    My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
    My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
    Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
    So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    Apologies I don't k ow how to paste links on this iPad thingamajig but I read that one of the men's daughter is in jail for killing her own baby
    She didn't kill her, just tried to. The girl survived. The links are early on in the first thread.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaimeInLA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I just signed on today a little while ago eleph. I haven't caught up yet. Are there WS members looking at the databases for a reported missing female in that area prior to 2002?
    Ashley Summers is missing from the same area and there is a WS thread for her. WSers tied Amanda, Gina and Ashley's disappearance together years ago meaning they thought the cases were linked.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    Ramsey on CNN on Anderson Cooper has said very clearly that every day Ariel let the little girls out into the backyard for a couple of hours to play. LITTLE GIRLSSSSSS. As in, not just one. Yet, only Amanda and Gina and Michelle and Amanda's 6 year old daughter have been rescued. I pray that the thing that prompted Amanda to do such a brave thing and yell for help was not something to explain who this other littler girl was, and why she didn't get rescued too.
    Maybe the other girl is his grandchild?

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

Anxiously waiting someone to start a timeline of activity - ie., reports - molestation - family interaction - missing person reports, etc., -- If no one wants to I could but I would need help with dates and info
    A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.

Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast