Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Quote Originally Posted by LA1 View Post
    lol. someone posted her that mcdonalds (as he mentioned in his news story) tweeted out to Charles, 'we'll be in touch.' hopefully they do something for him.
    And the irony that AC was arrested at McDonalds? That was rich.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Snoods For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by laura08 View Post
    The family has no other photo of Michelle to provide to the media, is also sad. .
    If I had the ability to create graphics, I would create one for Michelle. I would start a campaign to let her know she is loved and we are so glad she is back. How cruel and sick could her mother be? I hoe she find peace with her brother and she is reunited with her son.
    I would let her know she matters
    http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22...-disappearance

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to carmenugt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WY_Girl View Post
    The reference to her only being 4'7" tall and that she was mentally impaired, leads me to wonder if she has Turner Syndrome. The short stature is typically a dead giveaway to that genetic disease.

I am wondering if Castro was aware that these girls were both special ed. Maybe he was their school bus driver.
    Im in the medical field so I know Turner Syndrome, Michelle's photo is up now and Turner syndrome has those specific characteristics and she does not have them. Could be but just saying, most the kids are textbook.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LA1 For This Useful Post:

Angel, the other guy that helped get her out of the house, said she was dirty and that her child didn't have any clothes on.

Still, I'm wondering if she was his favorite. Afterall, he apparently allowed her to keep her baby. When Castro had the little girl at the park over the weekend, a neighbor said that Castro said the girl belonged to "his girlfriend." Was she smart enough to play along with the hope that one day he would trust her enough that she could make a break for it? In his twisted mind did he really think of her as his girlfriend? She obviously doesn't have a mental impairment (as it has been stated that the other 2 girls do). Just a guess, but I would be willing to bet that she was like the mama bear trying to not only protect her own child, but also the other 2 women.

Quote Originally Posted by MIMOMMY View Post
    This is what our 14 year old son thought was the most disgusting.

Also - side thought - Charles said she was wearing mascara - jewelry - and looked put together when she came out -

Two things - OBVIOUSLY he wanted her to maintain her appearance - Where and how was he buying this clothing in different sizes and bringing it in - along with I imagine tampons and the such.

and the other - She doesn't look "put together" at all from what I saw - she looks like someone who has been living with what she is given and that doesn't look like much. Granted she's been in the hospital and just had crazy crazy drama for the day - but if she was a "put together" person you would think she would have "cleaned up" for a pic that was obviously taken with the intent of the media getting ahold of it MOOOOOO

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WY_Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    I do hope Michele's brother can be there for her.
    How terrible it would be if there is no one to greet her or welcome her back to the world after more than 10 years as a captive. What would the police to with her if no one comes for her, I wonder.

Again people are saying there were little girls playing. A little girl in the window. The little kids played in the backyard. Yesterday the neighbor said a 3 year old and 9 year old, she guessed their ages. There must be another kid not being talked about for some reason. Could it be Michelle's kid and its being kept private like her story seems to be. How can there be so several statements of more than one little girl but there is just a 6 year old?
    bbm - Maybe it was Michelle herself, given that she's so small.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

Im in the medical field so I know Turner Syndrome, Michelle's photo is up now and Turner syndrome has those specific characteristics and she does not have them. Could be but just saying, most the kids are textbook.
    Where have you seen her picture? I've yet to see it anywhere.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WY_Girl For This Useful Post:

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    It was on Anderson Cooper tonite that Amanda asked him to go get food for the baby. When he left to do this she knew she only had a short time period. So Amanda Orchestrated her and the girls rescue!
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

I checked to see and the name he states is not any of the women's names or close to any of them.
    I do not think he would name a kidnapped woman that everyone has been searching for. I was thinking more along the lines of claiming his daughter was the new mother. Perhaps claiming it was a daughter he had out of wedlock that no one even heard of. It would be a way of having his new born baby in his life posing as its Grandpa.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoBeCzar For This Useful Post:

Do you have a link? I must have missed that. Thanx!

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    bbm - Maybe it was Michelle herself, given that she's so small.
    Yes! Thank you, that was what i was trying to say. Duh, it's not like it's a hard statement to verbalize.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemew For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    How terrible it would be if there is no one to greet her or welcome her back to the world after more than 10 years as a captive. What would the police to with her if no one comes for her, I wonder.
    I'm thinking - JMHO - but I'm thinking that Michelle is in really bad mental shape - as well as physically - being beaten and all. She might not be very coherent or just so confused (it was mentioned that she was confused easily before being abducted). I also believe that Amanda was the "mom" of the bunch - she took care of all of them and had the guts to scream and get out.

Poor Michelle - she has a twin - and he's there. They say there is a special bond between twins - let's all say a prayer that he's there for her and they can get through this.

JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Maybe "empathetic" but perhaps also, intelligent. She never asked if Amanda was hurt, if she was being pursued, if she was safe, if anyone was with her, if she'd been injured, or simply "tell me what happened"???\

WTH???

Retrained? Ah. Let's hope she changes careers...

moo
    Nor whether anyone else was remaining in the home.

Transcript below:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ptive/2140581/

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

It says in this article:

Her brother, who was a twin, said he and his sister were products of an abusive home.

That brother, Freddie, went to the hospital Monday to see his sister.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22...-disappearance

At least someone is there with her.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Can we call it Charles Ramsey : AMERICAN BAD A$$ ?

please Mods !
    How about:

CHARLES RAMSEY: America's 'McDonalds's Eatin' Cleveland Ohio Hero

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starry Night For This Useful Post:

Where have you seen her picture? I've yet to see it anywhere.
    http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/michelle-...you-dont-know/

CURRENT CASES: Brian Histand, Professional BMX rider missing in Phoenix, AZ since May 15, 2013

------
    My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
    My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
    Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
    So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post
    We really need a Charles Ramsey thread - a thread dedicated just to him.
    How about the Amanda Berry's Dispatcher deserves to be FIRED/did nothing WRONG thread lol.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snoods For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Barbara Knight and a cousin said they are frustrated by a lack of information from city police. They said they have yet to be told where Michelle was taken after leaving the hospital and when they can see her.

Knight also said she gave police a photo of her daughter when she filed the missing-persons report years ago and is disheartened that it has not appeared in media accounts alongside those of Berry and DeJesus.

The family has no other photo of Michelle to provide to the media.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...rt_maj-story-1

May not be in Michelle's best interests at this time...have read that Michelle's twin brother (Mother abandoned him) has visited her.
    Michele and her brother may have clued authorities in on the mother and asked that she be kept away. Or, other family may have contacted someone.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

The reference to her only being 4'7" tall and that she was mentally impaired, leads me to wonder if she has Turner Syndrome. The short stature is typically a dead giveaway to that genetic disease.

I am wondering if Castro was aware that these girls were both special ed. Maybe he was their school bus driver.
    He did drive the special Ed bus! Remember, he got in trouble for going through the Wendys drive thru with a special Ed girl on the bus. He told her to lay down and shut up, b----.

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JaimeInLA For This Useful Post:

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Dolphin308 View Post
    It was on Anderson Cooper tonite that Amanda asked him to go get food for the baby. When he left to do this she knew she only had a short time period. So Amanda Orchestrated her and the girls rescue!
    hmmm... baby? i guess u cld call ur 6 yr old a baby, but ibfant babies do need to hve certain food that he wldn't hve had a stock of. and obviously a baby can't eat mcdonalds

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ilovemew For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post
    Oh my God I'm crying so hard. Charles Ramsey being interviewed on Anderson Cooper. He said if they try to give him any reward money, he's telling them to give it to the girls. He started talking about responsibility, how we can't just say it's none of our business, and he feels guilty and can't sleep at night because all this has been going on right next door to him. He pulled out his pay check, and said to Anderson that he had a pay check he gets every week, so any reward money goes to the girls.

Paraphrased. Oh my God I love this guy so much. A true American hero. And a good, good man.
    Forget people like the Kardashians. I wish Charles Ramsey had his own reality show. I'd watch. I love what he has to say.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

37. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ktgirl For This Useful Post:

a great map from the below linked article showing these three women and where they were last seen, and then three other women/girls missing from the same general area:

http://batchgeo.com/map/d174db7639ea...c1737c21555c4#

here is the link to the article: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...stina-Kleckner

39. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rhapsdy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Nor if anyone else was remaining in the home.
    Yes. Like the only role is to dispatch police. Pathetic. I've had to call 911 many times (elderly parents) and have seen it all. These people need to be trained. BIG TIME. Talk to the police when they arrive? You've got to be kidding. That person should resign.

moo

41. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

And the other man who claims to have participated in the rescue said she was dirty, wearing old clothes, and had filthy yellow teeth. What to believe? She was wearing a lot of gold rings in the hospital photo. The little girl looked to be wearing some too. Odd.
    At the beginning of this story (them being found, I mean) I saw a video where a relative commented that in the hospital photo of Amanda she still had on her necklace and ring(s) and eyebrow ring. I didn't take particular note of it at the time and don't have a link saved to back this up but I'm certain I read this comment. Perhaps the jewelry she's wearing now is the same that she had on when she went missing. It reminds me of the little butterfly ring Jaycee Dugard had hidden away the whole time she was held captive.
    CURRENT CASES: Brian Histand, Professional BMX rider missing in Phoenix, AZ since May 15, 2013

------
    My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
    My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
    Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
    So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    hmmm... baby? i guess u cld call ur 6 yr old a baby, but ibfant babies do need to hve certain food that he wldn't hve had a stock of. and obviously a baby can't eat mcdonalds
    I bet baby Charles Ramsey could!

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marycarney For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast