1283 users online (196 members and 1087 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

AL - Nicholas Bower, 27, Talladega, 4 May 2013

Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-08-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Bower is a white male, 6-foot-4 and weighs 185 pounds. The report states he was wearing a black, employee hooded-sweatshirt with "FASTENAL" displayed on the front and a black FASTENAL hat with mesh backing.He may also be wearing a gray North Face jacket.
    http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/05/geor...missing_a.html
    Chatty

TALLADEGA, AL (WBRC) -
    A 27-year-old man from Georgia has been reported missing after being last seen at the Talladega Superspeedway on Saturday night.

http://www.wect.com/story/22185892/g...-superspeedway
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chatty

This article says he is originally from Indiana but recently moved to Georgia.

The search is on for an Indiana man who went missing after the NASCAR race in Talladega this past weekend.

Nicholas Bower, 27, grew up in Plainfield but recently moved to Georgia for a job.
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...e-in-talladega
    Chatty

NASCAR fan reported missing at Talladega, authorities searching for 27-year-old man

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/s...ack-campground

PUBLISHED 23 minutes and 41 seconds ago
    LAST UPDATED 15 minutes and 41 seconds ago

<snipped>
    Nick Bower was last seen at approximately 11 p.m. Saturday in the South Park area of the campgrounds, according to a sheriff’s news release. He was last seen sitting in a lawn chair near his camp site.

I have been to Talledega camping - and seriously you don't go alone! So he was last seen in a lawn chair at their camp site? By who? Who else went to the track with him? Did they go to bed and he was last one awake? Did they go for a walk (lots to see peoplewise just walking around) and he stayed back, then was gone upon their return? That place would be rocking at 11pm on a Saturday the night before the race.

Alabama had a super weird weather event this past weekend. Torrential rains, record-setting lows (my town set a record low for May that was a whole TEN degrees colder than the last record low!) Alabama: the only place you can get sunburn and frostbite on the same day! Here is a pic our local weatherman posted of the South Park camping area on Saturday.

<Modsnip>
    Last edited by bessie; 05-09-2013 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Copy and past from personal FB

Quote Originally Posted by longtallcold View Post
    I have been to Talledega camping - and seriously you don't go alone! So he was last seen in a lawn chair at their camp site? By who? Who else went to the track with him? Did they go to bed and he was last one awake? Did they go for a walk (lots to see peoplewise just walking around) and he stayed back, then was gone upon their return? That place would be rocking at 11pm on a Saturday the night before the race.
    Maybe he fell asleep in the chair, or passed out, and then got up in the night and maybe tried to step into the woods to use the restroom?

I've driven through the town, but you couldn't beat me with a stick to go to the races.

I'm from AL, been thru Talladega many times. Have many family and friends that go to the races there. Anything can happen.

Authorities search for Georgia man missing from Talladega campsite

http://www.jaxnews.com/pages/full_st...ome_lead_story

by Rachael Griffin
    May 09, 2013

TALLADEGA — Jennifer Boesch woke up around 12:30 a.m. Sunday at the Talladega Superspeedway. Her boyfriend of four years, Nicholas Bower, 28, was not nearby. Boesch said she’d left Bower hours earlier sitting around a campfire with friends after they’d spent Saturday watching the NASCAR races in the rain. Boesch and friends searched nearby campsites for Bower, but no one had seen him.

http://www.abc3340.com/story/2220082...ladega-weekend

"I went to sleep and he stayed up with some friends after he came and helped me set up a little bed in the truck," Boesch said. "I woke up around 12:30. He wasn't anywhere to be found."
    "He is known to have some drinks and wander but there's no reason why, especially more than a few hours that he would be gone," Bower's sister, Bridget Chambers said.
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future. - Oscar Wilde

Attitude ~ it's a little thing that makes a big difference.

The girlfriend went to sleep at 8:30? It's still light out. Does it say anywhere who these friends were? He drinks and wanders.... odd statement. More questions than answers it seems.

Former Plainfield man missing after Talladega race weekend

http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...a-race-weekend
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast