1350 users online (199 members and 1151 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Journey to Middle Earth. Lord of the Rings.

exec vp of crime stoppers...whoa ....

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Spade View Post
    http://www.newsday.com/opinion/lette...ults-1.5622004

I have never seen anything like this! ever! Is newsday checking to make sure the letters are coming from who they say they are? first the detective's letter to the public commenting on an active investigation and now this one? Is this person defending the Chief and supporting his "alleged" decision to go against police procedure? that is how I interpreted it! what is going on? is this their way of trying to keep the public calm?
    i always wondered about that crimestoppers.
    i would like him to tell us what the actual official reward is for lisk on crimestoppers.

It used to be $25,000 - but in April 2012 there was a fundraiser by
    melissa and lorraine.
    Melissa sent a check to crime stoppers....so, I'd just
    be wondering what the reward is now..for information leading to capturing and prosecuting LISK from crime stoppers.
    Copyright © 2013 To Kill A Mockingbird —— I was lucky enough to win the lottery..wooo hoooo Dreams DO COME TRUE See ya.....

Journey to Middle Earth. Lord of the Rings.

I have never seen anything like this! ever! Is newsday checking to make sure the letters are coming from who they say they are? first the detective's letter to the public commenting on an active investigation and now this one? Is this person defending the Chief and supporting his "alleged" decision to go against police procedure? that is how I interpreted it! what is going on? is this their way of trying to keep the public calm?
    this article....from last week...
    calling scpd or the chief a cowboy
    DOES NOT SAY WHO THE AUTHOR IS.
    http://www.newsday.com/opinion/edito...ment-1.5582721
    Copyright © 2013 To Kill A Mockingbird —— I was lucky enough to win the lottery..wooo hoooo Dreams DO COME TRUE See ya.....

unidentified author

Maybe they are in fear for their safety.
    If all these allegations hold even a fraction of truth, that is some dangerous GOB club.
    "Emotions have taught mankind to reason."
    Vauvenargues, Marquis De

I am surprised Newsday would post the opinion without an author's name though.
    Vauvenargues, Marquis De

Quote Originally Posted by To Kill a Mockingbird View Post
    i always wondered about that crimestoppers.
    i would like him to tell us what the actual official reward is for lisk on crimestoppers.

It used to be $25,000 - but in April 2012 there was a fundraiser by
    melissa and lorraine.
    Melissa sent a check to crime stoppers....so, I'd just
    be wondering what the reward is now..for information leading to capturing and prosecuting LISK from crime stoppers.
    Long Island only offered $5000 for a serial killer. Maureens family raised $20000.

If all these allegations hold even a fraction of truth, that is some dangerous GOB club.
    Its not fear. Pure arrogance. He says jump and they ask how high.

These types of articles are meant for those who dont know any better. Mind and thought manipulation.

They aim to please. Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by To Kill a Mockingbird View Post
    this article....from last week...
    calling scpd or the chief a cowboy
    DOES NOT SAY WHO THE AUTHOR IS.
    http://www.newsday.com/opinion/edito...ment-1.5582721
    The two Newsday articles are suppose to manipulate the dozen or so people who received subpenas. They are expected to smooth over the edges. Sugarcoat. IMO.

How come fast cash isn't mentioned?

You know how I got my job? I worked. My family life wasn't peaches and cream. does your stats show all the people who overcame the adversity and became successful? Or are u doomed to a life of prostitution if u come from an adverse situation?
    Boss? I am the boss. Sure I have partners and SEC to answer to.
    Copyright © LINative13 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of 2013 LINative13 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Long Island only offered $5000 for a serial killer. Maureens family raised $20000.
    Actually scpd offered 25000
    Copyright © LINative13 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of 2013 LINative13 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

All of the gb4 have siblings who did not turn to being a hooker. Except alc, her gem of a sister taught her about it.

Native, I hear your frustration. You work your tail off, pay your dues (and taxes), do all the right things, follow the law, so why can't everyone else? Why make excuses for them? I get it. I don't have a short answer.
    I know of a few people who came from wealthy families, had loving and supportive parents, a healthy childhood, were accepted to and attended prestigious universities, got addicted to drugs such as oxycotin and/or heroin, dropped out, refused rehab and started stealing and prostituting. Addiction can lead one down some pretty dark alleys no matter what side of the tracks you come from. And there are way too many sinister creeps just waiting to show you the way. And sooner or later they own you.
    Last edited by Samantha Spade; 07-06-2013 at 01:20 AM.
    Vauvenargues, Marquis De

Quote Originally Posted by LINative13 View Post
    Actually scpd offered 25000
    They offered five grand. The other twenty came from fund raising.

Quote Originally Posted by LINative13 View Post
    How come fast cash isn't mentioned?

You know how I got my job? I worked. My family life wasn't peaches and cream. does your stats show all the people who overcame the adversity and became successful? Or are u doomed to a life of prostitution if u come from an adverse situation?
    Boss? I am the boss. Sure I have partners and SEC to answer to.
    The forum is called LISK. Not LIP. Did adversity turn a man into a killer?

Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast