GUILTY CA - Maribel Manriquez Ramos, 36, Fullerton, 2 May 2013

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://ktla.com/2013/05/08/search-continues-for-missing-student-army-vet/#axzz2Shzi2kic

21 mins ago
by Kellan Connor
Web Producer

Search Continues for Missing Student, Army Veteran

ramos-pic.jpg

Oh My!

she served our country... And now is graduating top in her class?

I hope she is found soon!

:please:

Lurked for a long time, followed JA, but inspired to join for this case. I picked the worst, busiest day I guess but I'm so glad someone else posted about Maribel. This was a lead story on my local news this morning. It just got me. A decorated veteran just ups and goes missing? With a close family and graduation on 2 weeks?

I had just moved to CA when Samantha Runnion went missing, also local. I was here for Erin's talk at my kids elementary school. I was pregnant when Lacey Peterson went missing.

Just wanted to introduce myself and I hope I can help. If there is anyone in SoCal who needs screengrabs, links, whatever for Maribel, please let me know.

I'm not in her town, but a bunch of us were passing out info today. You just never know.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=9095889

Maribel Ramos of Orange was last seen outside her apartment last Thursday around 8:30 p.m.

Ramos' roommate, K.C. Joy, says he lived with her for the past year and a half.

"I thought that was kind of strange because she did miss school and she missed work," Joy said.

Joy said he's been questioned several times by police and that he's given them a DNA sample, handed over his cellphone and even allowed them to take pictures of him naked.

He says he is perplexed by her disappearance, too.

"I called about three times that day, reported missing. Something is not right," he said.

Investigators and Ramos' family members say the Iraq veteran wouldn't walk away from her commitments and life.

That is new info to me, that KCJ said Maribel had asked him to move out. He has been very vocal and appearing in many interviews on local media about her going missing, stressing he has nothing to hide. That is...interesting.

Oh, I'm glad to see this posted. I had PM'd Nurse to post it for me earlier today. I grew up in this area.

This article says Maribel worked for a Protection Services company and was recently hired on an assignment when a foreign dignitary visited the area. She sounds like a tough cookie. This story has really touched me, as a veteran myself. I hope there is more coverage in this area. I live just a bit north of this area.
oops, lost the link because we just had an earthquake and I jumped! I will post it, promise!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back