1226 users online (258 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Tonight Special Edition of Tricia's True Crime Radio with Chris Hughes & Katiecoolady

Tonight (May 8th) 9 PM Eastern. A very special edition of Tricia's True Crime Radio.

Chris Hughes and Katiecoolady will be joining us.

Click on the link below to join us tonight 9 PM eastern.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...l-9-pm-eastern

yay!!!!!!!!

Thank you. I am looking forward to it.

Yayyyyyy Thanks Tricia. We love you guys Chris!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Awesome!! I'll be there!!!!

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I hope not to miss it.

JUSTICE WAS HANDED DOWN TODAY, Wednesday, 5/8/13 FOR TRAVIS, HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Thank you Tricia!!!! This is so wonderful of you as well as KCL and Chris....they must be beyond exhausted and yet soooo exhilarated at the same time!

Thank you Tricia, this will be so cathartic, for all of us..

God bless this jury.. I'm deeply grateful to have my faith in the justice system restored, finally... such relief.

Oh my you're gonna keep me up sooooooooooooooo late because I won't be able to turn it off!

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    there!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Not Sunday, but tonight Wed. 5/8?

Verdict day.?
    Nothing ever happens in the court room by accident. Wendy Murphy from Tricia's radio blog. 4-7-2013

5/8/2013 - Arizona gave us all a verdict that restored our faith in our system, but more so a verdict for TA and his family. Justice for Travis Alexander, and Justice was served on this date.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    Not Sunday, but tonight Wed. 5/8?

Verdict day.?
    Yes today. Many of us need to talk about it and I want to give Katie and Chris an outlet to say whatever they want.

Also you all are free to call in. 760-825-0933 if you want to talk on the air be sure and hit the correct number so you appear on my screen as someone wanting to talk.

Thanks everyone. Will open chat at 8:30 eastern on Blog Talk Radio

Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Yes today. Many of us need to talk about it and I want to give Katie and Chris an outlet to say whatever they want.

Also you all are free to call in. 760-825-0933 if you want to talk on the air be sure and hit the correct number so you appear on my screen as someone wanting to talk.

Thanks everyone. Will open chat at 8:30 eastern on Blog Talk Radio

I like this thanks Tricia for confirming the day/tim,. it really is a monumental time in History. If I call I promise no dogs barking in the back round this time. Ha.
    Nothing ever happens in the court room by accident. Wendy Murphy from Tricia's radio blog. 4-7-2013

5/8/2013 - Arizona gave us all a verdict that restored our faith in our system, but more so a verdict for TA and his family. Justice for Travis Alexander, and Justice was served on this date.

I have a comment for sweet Katiecoolady ill try to call in but if I can't get through ...

IMHO Jodi Arias wants the death penalty because of the automatic state funded appeals and near virtual guarantee of NOTORIETY .. however perverse .. she craves.

What do you think?

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast