Tonight Special Edition of Tricia's True Crime Radio with Chris Hughes & Katiecoolady

Yayyyyyy Thanks Tricia. We love you guys Chris!

I hope not to miss it.

JUSTICE WAS HANDED DOWN TODAY, Wednesday, 5/8/13 FOR TRAVIS, HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!

Thank you Tricia!!!! This is so wonderful of you as well as KCL and Chris....they must be beyond exhausted and yet soooo exhilarated at the same time!

Thank you Tricia, this will be so cathartic, for all of us..

God bless this jury.. I'm deeply grateful to have my faith in the justice system restored, finally... such relief.

Oh my you're gonna keep me up sooooooooooooooo late because I won't be able to turn it off!

Not Sunday, but tonight Wed. 5/8?

Verdict day.?

Not Sunday, but tonight Wed. 5/8?

Verdict day.?

Yes today. Many of us need to talk about it and I want to give Katie and Chris an outlet to say whatever they want.

Also you all are free to call in. 760-825-0933 if you want to talk on the air be sure and hit the correct number so you appear on my screen as someone wanting to talk.

Thanks everyone. Will open chat at 8:30 eastern on Blog Talk Radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/09/verdict-jodi-arias-trial-9-pm-eastern

Yes today. Many of us need to talk about it and I want to give Katie and Chris an outlet to say whatever they want.

Also you all are free to call in. 760-825-0933 if you want to talk on the air be sure and hit the correct number so you appear on my screen as someone wanting to talk.

Thanks everyone. Will open chat at 8:30 eastern on Blog Talk Radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/09/verdict-jodi-arias-trial-9-pm-eastern

I like this thanks Tricia for confirming the day/tim,. it really is a monumental time in History. If I call I promise no dogs barking in the back round this time. Ha.

I have a comment for sweet Katiecoolady ill try to call in but if I can't get through ...

IMHO Jodi Arias wants the death penalty because of the automatic state funded appeals and near virtual guarantee of NOTORIETY .. however perverse .. she craves.

What do you think?

Sorry Tricia - love what you do, but Travis did not have a "dark side". He had a private sex life that should have stayed private. JMO

I can't get into the chat...someone please ask what Juan's reaction was upon hearing the verdict, pls.

Yikes! Tricia has lost audio with all her guests on the show. She hopes they will all call back in. She thinks it might be connected to hacing so many of us tuned in...

She is getting text from KCL---calls not going through. Try again--- ahhhh, we got Katie back!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back