WA WA - Robert Todd, 20, Auburn, 11 April 2013

Cagle

Reaction score
http://q13fox.com/2013/05/08/police-seek-publics-help-in-locating-missing-man/#axzz2SnjnXmSJ

Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing/endangered man.

Robert Jacob Todd, 20, was last seen April 11 and was reported missing April 15. Police said Todd had spoken with friends living in the Lakeland Hills area of south Auburn and told them that he was going to walk to their home from 4205 Auburn Way S., about 5 miles away.

Officials said that they believe Todd was planning on taking various trails in the area and indicated one in the area of Dogwood/Forest Ridge Drive and a second trail along the White River Trail on the south side of the river. Todd never arrived at his friend’s house and has not been seen or heard from since.

Todd is a white male about 6 feet tall, 180 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue T-shirt, shorts over “skinny jeans” and blue Nike shoes with a bright orange “swoosh.”

Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or the Auburn Police Department Tip Line at 253-288-7403.

missing-auburn-man.jpg

Are they just assuming he fell into the river? Are they waiting for him to surface? I hope there have been searches that we don't know about.

I can't find any news or something, no Find Robert FB page or whatever.....

He has such lovely eyes..I just hope he's alright even though it doesn't look good.

There doesn't seem to have been anything about him since those articles and he doesn't appear as a resident on a reverse address look up from the place he was apparently starting out from. Is the photo of him with longer hair a mugshot? Are there people he could have been in trouble with?

I wonder if the "homeless kids" are locals, or do they roam around from place to place. It just seems odd that he would start out to visit somebody and then totally go some place else.
Our local paper shows mugshots and they have the same black cover-up on the one being arrested. His hair is so different in the photos, so we have no time frame.

I agree, that picture of him with longer hair looks like a mugshot.
I couldn't find any mugshots of Robert online though. Maybe it's a WA thing that they don't publish those on the internet. Don't know.

There's no mention of family looking for him, nothing.

Does he have any family or friends rooting for him, searching for him, frantic about his welfare?
Hoping this young man is off an adventure.

I can't find any recent news articles, any blog posts, FB Find Robert pages etc.

I hope people are still looking for him and caring about his welfare.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/20274

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Robert
Middle name
Jacob
Last name
Todd
Nickname/Alias
Robert Blank, Bongwater, Glitch