OK OK - April McCaslin, 48, Tulsa, 6 Apr 2012

Cagle

Reaction score
http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...-woman-found-soon/WJTaSV-tj0Gf1CL3akSqJQ.cspx

A Tulsa family is praying for a break in the case of April McCaslin, who's been missing for more than a year.

Several months after McCaslin disappeared, a jogger found her bank card on a trail at LaFortune Park.

The last time Tom McCaslin communicated with his daughter he didn't even see her.

“The last contact I had with her was by telephone, and I didn't know where she was calling from. She says, 'They're messing with me,' and that's the last I heard of her," he says.

Tom said he found out later that April McCaslin, who would be 48 now, was likely referring to the people she was living with.

"She was living in a residence with a gentlemen who also suffers from mental illness, and who also rented out other rooms to people with mental illnesses," says Cpl. Joe Campbell with the Tulsa Police department.

Police said the clues end there, with no trace of April or any of her things. Even her bank account hasn't been touched.

"She hasn't used any of the money sitting there. She gets a monthly deposit to her account and it's still there," says Tom.

He tells FOX23 that his daughter struggles with bipolar disorder and disappeared once before, but she left a paper trail that time and they quickly found her.

This time he doesn't know what to think and neither do police.

“We haven't been able to convert it over to a murder investigation yet because we don't have a body," says Cpl. Campbell.

The man who owned the home April McCaslin was living in committed suicide, so police were not able to interview him.

April McCaslin
Missing Person 03/01/2012

April last spoke to her father in March of 2012. While she was on the phone she said that there were people bothering her. She was never heard from again. April is a white female, 5'5", weighs between 140-155, and has blue eyes. She has a straight smile and hair at shoulder length. Her age when she went missing was 48.

Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to contact the Tulsa Police Department Missing Person Unit.
ImageStream.aspx

ImageStream.aspx

TPD Unsolved Crimes

16981_94622.jpg
16981_94652.jpg

April McCaslin, 47 years old, has always been on the move. She is a jogger and runs marathons. She likes to travel, sometimes unexpectedly, but she always left a paper trail and she always returned.

On April 6th, 2012, April called her dad on the phone and said “they are bothering me”, referring to maybe the man she was staying with, or maybe someone else. That was the last time April’s father has heard from her. April was transient at the time, staying with friends and sleeping on couches. The man whose house she was last staying at committed suicide before investigators could question him and they aren’t sure if the two things are linked.

After April’s disappearance someone tried to use her bank card once in Tulsa but investigators were not able to determine if the person was April. Some months after she disappeared, a jogger found April’s bank card on a trail at LaFortune Park. April loves jogging and often frequented the River Parks area of Tulsa.

April is 5’5-5’10 and 140-155 lbs. She had blonde hair at the time of her disappearance. She has blue eyes. She has cervical spondylosis on discs C5-C6 in her neck, has bipolar disorder and doesn’t have access to her medications.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back