GUILTY OH - Blake, 17, & Blaine Romes, 14, Ottawa, 9 May 2013

fhc

Reaction score
This is a strange one...

http://www.wowktv.com/story/22208347/amber

A mother coming home to a crime scene lead police to issue an Amber Alert for three missing teens.

According to officers with the Ottowa Police Department in Putnam County, Oh., a mother came home to North Perry Street Thursday at 5:31 a.m., where she found a crime scene. Details of the crime scene are not being released.

Blake Aaron Romes, 17, is 6'1". He weighs 230 pounds, has blonde hair, blue eyes and no known scars, marks or tattoos.

Blaine Romes, 14, is 5"9". He weighs 140 pounds and has a scar on his left cheek.

Michael Arron Fay, 17, is 5'10" tall and weighs 200 pounds. He has blonde hair, blue eyes and has no known scars, marks or tattoos.

A 2006 silver Chevy HHR with Ohio plates are FNN5412 is also missing.

If anyone has any information concerning the location of the missing juveniles or vehicle, to contact the Putnam County EMA office 419-538-7001.

thanks for starting the thread fhc. definitely a strange one! im interested to see what new information will be released. off to do some searching..

http://www.local12.com/content/brea...io-Teens-Canceled/2I5WOYLRpEKWI3EXBDjvuw.cspx

OTTAWA, OH (WTOL) - Authorities have canceled an Amber Alert issued out of Putnam County Thursday morning, but say two boys are still missing.

The alert was issued for Blake Aaron Romes, 17, Michael Aaron Fey, 17, and Blaine Romes, 14 around 11 a.m. Thursday. A few hours later the vehicle involved, a silver 2006 Chevy HHR, was found in the Columbus area. Columbus Police say one person was found inside, but did not say if it was one of the missing boys.

Just after 3 p.m. Thursday the alert was officially canceled, and police said two "individuals" would be "entered as missing endangered children."

WBNS-TV, the CBS affiliate in Columbus is reporting that one person has been detained in the case.

?????

They were all last seen at 1570 North Perry, Lot 61, in Ottawa, Thursday morning.

According to a release issued by the Ottawa County Sheriff's Office, Ottawa Police were called to the property around 5:30 a.m. When officers arrived they were told by the boys' mother she came home to find a crime scene and her children missing.

As of 11:30 a.m., the teens were said to be with an suspect, of unknown identity, headed in an unknown direct in a silver 2006 Chevrolet HHR PC with license plate FNN 5412.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=895739#.UYv7dqKcfDk

I guess I cannot read between the lines, but I am very confused. So three teens were originally missing, but one was found with the car? And he was detained? Or was he OK?

I don't understand the situation very well.

Blake:
article-2322084-19B38DE9000005DC-35_634x758.jpg

Blaine:
article-2322084-19B3BA1B000005DC-17_306x423.jpg

Michael (friend):
article-2322084-19B3B9EB000005DC-20_306x423.jpg

What the car looks like:
article-2322084-19B38C97000005DC-315_634x419.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-Ohio-town-mom-comes-home-crime-scene.html

woah! just did a twitter search for blaine romes... there's a tweet from AW about 2 hours ago (under top tweets)... kind of interesting. ill keep looking though.

woah! just did a twitter search for blaine romes... there's a tweet from AW about 2 hours ago (under top tweets)... kind of interesting. ill keep looking though.

Yeah, no kidding. Do you also get the feeling these kids are going to go from victims to POIs pretty soon?

Yeah, no kidding. Do you also get the feeling these kids are going to go from victims to POIs pretty soon?

Yes, I'm thinking the crime scene is something they all may have contributed too....

that's what i was thinking! but now to be listed as endangered missing? hmmmm... i dont know what to think!

wow, I read the links y'all posted and am totally lost as to what's going on. No reason to try and explain - I will continue reading here and catch on at some point. Sheesh, MSM - mysterious much?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back