1016 users online (139 members and 877 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

OH-Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Please continue here. Also - please remember that we have a forum here and posters may make topical threads to discuss case aspects in depth and keep all the information together.

No pictures or naming of minors or innocent individuals.

Thanks!

Salem

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...ppears-1878197

The second picture down is so telling to me, the two brothers have their heads up and looking around, but not ariel, head hanging down like a guilty person.
    Just know one thing, I am the majority.

Adios amego's

News conference on CNN ... They are going to look at possible death sentence for AC!!! Woohooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Autumndreams View Post
    News conference on CNN ... They are going to look at possible death sentence for AC!!! Woohooo!!
    Not that I'm against it but how? I thought only murder was a capital offense???

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Native View Post
    I think if they can prove he caused miscarriages/deaths of fetuses it becomes a capital case.
    Just my opinion

"He will seek aggravated murder charges in regard to the aborted pregnancies of Michelle Knight which, according to attorney Bob Rotatori, would bring in the death penalty as a possibility."
    http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/298...-investigation

Some states have kidnapping with special circumstances like bodily injury or aggravating factors, etc as capital offenses. I didn't know Ohio did, though.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Note to self:: If a man will lock his wife in the house, kidnap his own children , he is capapble of abducting anyone. Report to police immediately when people are declared missing.

Bringing this question from another thread.
    Kimster asked: "Are there any cases where sex offending kidnappers killed some victims while keeping others in confinement?"

Joseph Duncan kidnapped two children, brother and sister. Killed the boy some time during kidnapping ordeal. Sister was kept alive and recovered several weeks later.
    Just my opinion

As I watched the first court appearance of AC, I was wondering what he was doing with his shirt buttoned up around his mouth, his head bowed. I never thought he was having any feelings of shame. I thought he was trying to obscure his face in case other victims might recognize him.

Ohio Rev. Code Ann. 2903.01 et seq. (2002) define aggravated murder, murder, voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, negligent homicide, aggravated vehicular homicide, aggravated vehicular assault, felonious assault, aggravated assault, assault and negligent assault. The law applies to a person, which includes an "unborn member of the species Homo sapiens, who is or was carried in the womb of another."

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/...tate-laws.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    As I watched the first court appearance of AC, I was wondering what he was doing with his shirt buttoned up around his mouth, his head bowed. I never thought he was having any feelings of shame. I thought he was trying to obscure his face in case other victims might recognize him.
    Oh my gosh! I bet you are right!

I posted this last night...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ave-lives.html

"Dejesus told police that Castro initially approached her with his own daughter, who were friends and attended the same school. Castro later returned without his daughter and told DeJesus that he would give her a ride to his house so they could hang out, the report said."

I just read in the previous thread that AC might have made his daughters lie and accuse their step father. I wonder if he also had his daughter lie or withhold information to police about the fact that Gina saw both AC and his daughter before going missing

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast