774 users online (134 members and 640 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 1,156 to 1,159 of 1159
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    No, I haven't read it anywhere, it's just a thought I had while trying to figure out why Castro allowed Amanda's pregnancy to continue but aborted Michelle's. I could be totally wrong. My thought is that, since the custody battle was foremost on Michelle's mind when she was captured, that she probably told him about it right away while begging to be released.
    It is very common among abusers to single one person out to abuse more. Its a sick way of maintaining a homeostasis within the abusive situation, home, or "family unit." It is strikingly common in child protection work to find one child out of many in a single home, malnourished and physically, and psychologically abused while the others are well fed, emotionally cared for and untouched.

In this case, Ariel obviously viciously abused all of them, but he clearly abused Michelle more, physically (beating her to cause abortions, and causing damage to her facial structure and hearing) and psychologically (choosing her to deliver Amanda's baby after killing 5 of hers). Maybe it was because Michelle was the oldest? It is said that she had cognitive delays, maybe it was that? He also mentioned that he was "surprised" at Gina's age, apparently he thought she was older than 14 when he abducted her. Who can tell with this sociopathic animal ? Why did he do anything that he did other than he lacks what makes us human (empathy) and is just pure evil.

Amanda's mother always maintained that she received that phone call shortly after Amanda was abducted from Amanda's cell phone, which we can now assume was definitely Ariel. In that call he said he had Amanda and would return her in a few days. He also said that he wanted her to "be his wife." That stood out to me from the beginning, seeing as she was the only one "permitted" to give birth. I think he was more fixated on her for whatever reason.

I do not think there was an ounce of kindness in letting her have the baby. Everything was about control, her mother had died so now he could use the baby to control her. He is not crazy, just pure evil.

I'm going to make you guys a new thread in a few minutes. Be sure to pack your bags.

New thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209115"]Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78