998 users online (200 members and 798 guests)  

Websleuths News

Upstate NY

CA - Oakland, mummified human head at recycling plant, May'13

Mummified human head discovered by recycling plant workers in pile of debris
    Workers at California Waste Solutions in West Oakland were shocked on Wednesday to discover a mummified human human head among a load of debris dropped off at the facility.
    Cadaver dogs were searching the site for any additional body parts and police say they are treating the case as a murder.

Police say the skull showed signs of foul play and they believe the victim had been dead for some time.

Investigators have not been able to determine the gender of the victim.

They will try to use dental records to identify the skull.
    more at Daily Mail link above

Dumpwater, Arkansas..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Good Gawd! This would seriously make me rethink working at the recycling plant. I'd have nightmares for the rest of my natural born life.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums. If I wanted to posted on other forums, I would do it myself. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter.

I was really stumped on how this head ended up in recyclable material, until I read all the different kinds of things they handle there, including construction debris.

Hopefully they will be able to identify the remains.