1231 users online (191 members and 1040 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Cemetery Says No F-word On Gravestone

Cemetery says no to F-word on gravestone

Published On: May 10 2013 10:45:05 AM EDT Updated On: May 10 2013 10:49:17 AM EDT

A rapper's family has to tweak the design for the man's headstone after a Massachusetts cemetery said his monument couldn't include profanity...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/c...z/-/index.html

Well there goes my design
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

You can't always get what you want.
    Just know one thing, I am the majority.

Adios amego's

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    LOL this made me laugh out loud and smile because my Mom ( may she rest in peace) wanted this design. She actually requested it several times. She wanted " F@#* it , I did my best" on her headstone.
    She really really did. Our rabbi even said we could transliterate something into hebrew to honor her wishes. I swear. As it turned out she only had a foot stone as she now shares a headstone in ledyard CT with my Dad ( may he also rest in peace) as well- one last name. But I managed to put a bench right there and engrave " . . . I did my best" so that when we visit, and in the future people can point to it an remember her in full color...what she wanted there....and we will all know we did our best to bring about her final wishes.

I say this today in honor of my beautiful Mom who passed away 6 years ago- on Mothers Day - May 13, 2007

http://www.atg.wa.gov/uploadedFiles/...ch/CMIIPDF.pdf

In honor and memory of all victims of violence, and the disappeared.
    Especially
    ( KJ,TA, RZ, EC,LC, CA, MM,LI,IC,BW,LS,MP,DR)

I admit to knowing nothing of "rapper culture" -- maybe if I did, I would see this differently.

All I can think is, "what a way to be remembered..."

But, as I said, I don't even claim to understand the culture.

It's time to put the F back in unerals.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    WTF?