1100 users online (175 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gas pump prank turns couple into Internet sensation

http://now.msn.com/leno-gas-station-...into-sensation

Delightful !!.....I'm still laughing.....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

What great sports--this made me very happy!

This was great!

Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

I loved this....priceless.....and talented too!

Hilarious. What a fun couple. I wish I was more of a "go with the flow" type person.

I LOVE these people!! Made my day!!

AWESOME!!

What a great couple!

Made me smile and laugh.....had to share!
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Ok, that was hilariously awesome!! What a great couple!
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

I was finally able to see the vid.

All I can say is that this is a wonderful, brilliant, fun couple. And they're local to me...at least according to where they get their gas. LOL. I would take them out for drinks any time...absolutely.

"Dance break.."

People are awesome.

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Geez....they're actors and this was staged! (They're still very talented and fun to watch!)

Jay Leno's Tonight Show producer's planted viral karaoke gas station couple who lied on air and didn't admit that they are both actors

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2TDT4A5c8

Thanks, I needed that. Found myself singing along with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Geez....they're actors and this was staged! (They're still very talented and fun to watch!)

Jay Leno's Tonight Show producer's planted viral karaoke gas station couple who lied on air and didn't admit that they are both actors

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2TDT4A5c8
    When I was watching this, it felt staged to me. I still enjoyed it, but it was just too "perfect." At first it seemed real, but after a bit, everything just fell into place too well. I had a feeling we'd find it wasn't just a random couple.

I just read about the setup today....oh well, I still got a kick out of them.....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

The couple was on the Today show and said the video was not staged...IDK, but here's the interview:

http://www.today.com/video/today/51888819/#51888819

The couple address the issue with TODAY’s Matt Lauer, insisting, “that’s just us.”

Doesn't it seem odd to anyone else that this woman is on this particular segment of the show twice, and both times were apparently random luck? If she's that lucky, she should go out an buy a few lottery tickets.

It was nice to watch, but I wish they wouldn't have lied about it (if they did).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast