MA - Residents puzzled as mystery aircraft flies above Quincy from dusk till dawn

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Mystery aircraft buzzing over city from dawn til dusk for two weeks
is scaring residents but authorities won't tell them what it's doing

Residents in Quincy, Massachusetts are growing increasingly concerned about who or what has been flying about their city from dusk til dawn for the past 10 days.

Almost every night for the past two weeks, residents have spotted - and heard - a low-flying aircraft doing loops over the city.

At least person has captured an image of the plane which has at least helped to confirm that, despite suspicions, it isn’t a drone. The photograph revealed a Cessna single-engine airplane, which is a manned vehicle.

Locals are in the dark as to what the plane is doing and who's doing it. The Federal Aviation Administration know, but will only confirm that it is a sanctioned flight.

'It’s frustrating, it really is,' City Councillor Brian Palmucci told WBZ.

'I specifically asked, "Is it a law enforcement flight? Can we tell people that?" He said, "No, we can’t tell you that."

'Then I asked that when folks call me can I at least tell them that it is something that they shouldn’t worry about, it’s something they shouldn’t be concerned with? He said, "I can’t tell you that.'"
---
more, with pictures, at Daily Mail link above

Mysterious aircraft puzzles Quincy residents (patriotledger.com)

The puntastic crew will probably appreciate this typo...
A photo taken by a resident suggests it isn't a drone but a maned aircraft

... and this reader response to it

When they say that the aircraft is "maned", they are probably not "lion".

- Ajay, Utd Soviet State of Europe, United Kingdom, 11/5/2013 9:42

It was Bowie in a Cessna all along. WHO KNEW?
[video=youtube;X5iOiLX5ppA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5iOiLX5ppA[/video]

Not much in Quincy I can think of that would be of interest to LE, Feds, etc, or whatever... I used to visit my Dads parents there when I was a kid, and swam at Wollaston beach before it got too polluted. ^.^

Are the quarries still there, anyone know? They used to find bodies in them, could they be flying over for a view of u der the quarry water? :waitasec:

Does anyone know of Kimster's whereabouts in the last few days?

:beamup:

Just wonderin' ...:dunno:

One comment below the article says the tail number of the plane is registered to a production company in Virginia (company owns 2 other Cessnas) and the PO box given for the address is in the same city the CIA is located.

One comment below the article says the tail number of the plane is registered to a production company in Virginia (company owns 2 other Cessnas) and the PO box given for the address is in the same city the CIA is located.

Sooo... If this is a "top secret" CIA mission....

Seems it is not so secret anymore...

:waitasec:

The CIA is in Langley and has a lot of high dollar homes there. I'm sure there are residents that own Cessnas, even multiple ones.

I was thinking if the plane was owned by a production company, maybe it's doing aerial filming, which could certainly take weeks to accomplish depending on what type of end product they're going for.

It's a kind of psychological testing; they're determining how citizens will react when there are drones overhead 24-7.

It's a kind of psychological testing; they're determining how citizens will react when there are drones overhead 24-7.

Yeah... You may be right...

I imagine the residents may get tired of the droning on and on of the drones...

:D

It's probably some wealthy or important person taking flying lessons. There was a plane here the last full moon that flew around for a couple of hours really late. It is very annoying and would be bad if going on daily.

It's probably some wealthy or important person taking flying lessons. There was a plane here the last full moon that flew around for a couple of hours really late. It is very annoying and would be bad if going on daily.

Reminds me of the Sinatra song...

"Fly me to the moon...

Let me play among the stars..."

:Banane57:

:D

:ufo: Oh, sorry. Was I too loud? I'll be quieter. :hero:

Breaking News: After witnesses at a local convent were interviewed, officers reclassified the mystery aircraft as a nun-identified flying object. :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Will never happen again once NRA makes it safe for WalMart to sell surface-to-air missiles. "Surface-to-air missiles don't shoot down planes; people shoot down planes," etc. etc., ad nauseum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back