1140 users online (235 members and 905 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #3

Very Sad. Not much information other than 12 year old brother has been arrested for stabbing his sister Leila Fowler.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-intruder?lite

Thank you for opening a new thread, Tricia!

Oh my gosh. Prayers to the family

Salem

On Crystal's FB, there is a picture of the family. The 12-year-old brother looks ODD. Yes, I know this is in hindsight. But...in the picture, the 17-year-old brother is also not smiling but there is just a huge difference in their expressions. IDK, Maybe it's the brows.

I am impressed with the thorough work these LE departments did in narrowing down the perp...

JMO

Few details were available. The boy was charged as a minor. Search warrant information filed at the Calaveras County Superior Court has been sealed.
    http://www.uniondemocrat.com/News/Lo...-Fowler-murder

One of the first clues that LE at least knew who did it, was when they told the community they do not have to be affraid (paraphrasing).....I immediately thought this crime involved either a family member or someone known by the family...we all knew this. Stabbing deaths of this nature always end up being a family member or friend, etc...So sad...

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Oh no!! I am just sick over this.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    On Crystal's FB, there is a picture of the family. The 12-year-old brother looks ODD. Yes, I know this is in hindsight. But...in the picture, the 17-year-old brother is also not smiling but there is just a huge difference in their expressions. IDK, Maybe it's the brows.
    Is this the suspect, on the right?

http://cache.comcorpusa.com/440/0/cr...1367327459.jpg

I'm pretty sure Crystal is pregnant. There are people congratulating her and Barney and saying they are excited on one of her pictures One child is dead, another is in jail, and one is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    Second to last kid in the picture.

That's not the picture I was talking about though...but he has the same exact expression in both.

Yes I see that pic. I also noticed the pics from the vigil and he had no expression. Everyone around him was crying and devastated. In one pic he even looked like he had a smirk.

Oh My God, this is serious?
    Since the begining of this case, everywhere on the internet many many many people said the brother did it.
    I never really doubt the brother, since we have witness that claim to saw the same man description as the brother saw.
    Oh my, this is very sad.
    And how did the brother hide all the knives evidence?
    And how did the neighbor (the one that decline her story of saw the man run out of the house), how does she come up with the same description as the brother?
    Did she hear the brother describe the intruder first? And she just go along with it?
    I found it STRANGE that if the neighbor and the brother never talk to each others, but both descriptions describe the intruder come out to be the same.

This is not like that one case that the brother and his friend was falsely charge for killing his sister, and many years later it turn out to be the homeless man did it? Michael Crowe, I think that the case.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I'm pretty sure Crystal is pregnant. There are people congratulating her and Barney and saying they are excited on one of her pictures One child is dead, another is in jail, and one is on the way.
    Wow. I can't even imagine. Those poor parents.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

The link posted above of the family says Fox 44 in it...Is the media allowed to post a picture of the kid?

Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast