Davis:New Book: Imagine?!

Blazeboy3

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
page 132///... middle of paragraph:
"Lest we remain vexed by that question, Lawrence Schiller toward the end of a book scrupulous in it's effort to avoid conclusions about anything, even the most mundane matters, assures us that we can be sure of one thing:

NEITHER PATSY NOR JOHN EVER ASKED THE OTHER IF HE
OR SHE WERE THE MURDERER."26
[/page190...26...It is interesting that Schiller removes this paragraph from the paperback version of his book./] WHY???

ASK YOURSELF Why????

"Are we to imagine this question as one that never arose for either? Or once awake did it succumb to repression and the implicit faith of a perfect love? Imagine Patsy bearing such a question in silence? Or John, an iuntelligent and scrupulous man, remaining oblivious to the preponderance of inviting, however, because it give his audience a way to exorcise a troubling spectre, that of the parents in cahootos, one the killer of their child, the other compelled to prote3ct that killer. For that image leaves us with painful toughts about the family and what transpires there."

OK...REPEAT p. 132 An Evening With JonBenet By Walter Davis:

NEITHER PATSY NOR JOHN EVER ASKED THE OTHER IF HE
OR SHE WERE THE MURDERER. "26

[/page190...26...It is interesting that Schiller removes this paragraph from the paperback version of his book./] WHY???

ASK YOURSELF Why????

TO ME...THIS IS MAJOR...WHY WOULDN"T YOU GO THERE????

I guess that all comes down to how strong the relationship is, Blaze. You are married, right? If this happened to your child (just put yourself in the R's shoes, no matter if you think they are guilty or not) would you ask your husband? Maybe I could see two people not really trusting one another, or maybe if one of the parents had a history of abuse, but I don't think every parent that has a child die a violent death would ask the other if they committed the crime. I can't even see my parents asking each other that question, and their marriage left much to be desired.

BTW, how does he know this is true? Did he ask PR or JR? Or is it just heresay?

Schiller in the end has stated that he belives that the death was an accident that was staged by the family...

Blaze i just don't agree with "An evening with Jon Benet" and it shouldn't be a reference book on this case .

Would people on the forums be so ready to use the book if it stated she grew up, got married and lived a normal life?

Originally posted by ajt400
I guess that all comes down to how strong the relationship is, Blaze. You are married, right? Maybe I could see two people not really trusting one another, or maybe if one of the parents had a history of abuse, but I don't think every parent that has a child die a violent death would ask the other if they committed the crime. I can't even see my parents asking each other that question, and their marriage left much to be desired.

BTW, how does he know this is true? Did he ask PR or JR? Or is it just heresay?

YOU ASKED: If this happened to your child (just put yourself in the R's shoes, no matter if you think they are guilty or not) would you ask your husband?

"IN A HEARTBEAT...!!! ... AS IN NO TIME WASTED... AS IN "NOW!"" WHY WOULDN"T I ... I DEAL W/REALITY AS IN ABSOLUTE TRUTH--THE NEAREST/CLOSEST TO SUCH!!!??? and IMHO ALL/EVERYONE HAS A GOOD/BAD DARK/LITE side...but tell me the truth!!!why not!

Originally posted by ajt400
Would people on the forums be so ready to use the book if it stated she grew up, got married and lived a normal life?
I haven't read the book and don't have any plans to. The book may be of some value on the subject of child abuse and it just happens to set itself up by using a fictional conversation with an adult JonBenet Ramsey. But as far as being a reference book with any specifics on this case, I wouldn't waste my time. I put it in the same catagory as I do the books written by the guy who listens to speech backwards and hears boogiemen.

Originally posted by SisterSocks
Schiller in the end has stated that he belives that the death was an accident that was staged by the family...

Blaze i just don't agree with "An evening with Jon Benet" and it shouldn't be a reference book on this case .

OH so you purchased ... read the book (AN EVENING WITH JONBENET) ... yes/no/maybe??? ... if memory serves me correctly, I believe you were the one that wouldNOT purchase such book?... maybe I'm wrong... save/help me....ok I'll settle for "sharing?"???? you posted the below info previously/WHY?

FYI/:SisterSocks WS Addict!
I think its just another Money hungry *advertiser censored*.
Autumn, thanks for the heads up here--- I wont be wasting my money on this rot.

OK SISTERSOCKS... speak your mind/post(I'm ALL ears)?>>>
:cool: :dontknow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes