GUILTY TX - Jeffrey Clark for soliciting child sex online, Spring, 2009

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Jeff Clark. Mugshot at link with him boohoohooing.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/magn...cle_7e7ab9d0-b92e-5c89-8893-8fd329c971ac.html

There's been some information out on this creeper. He's dangerous for sure. Now there's more. I'll have to check back to it. I think a female may have been arrested as well in his case.

Sooo glad he was caught...

SOOO glad his ridiculous mug shot was made public!

:furious:

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/magn...cle_7e7ab9d0-b92e-5c89-8893-8fd329c971ac.html

There's been some information out on this creeper. He's dangerous for sure. Now there's more. I'll have to check back to it. I think a female may have been arrested as well in his case.
I saw that pic....he's gonna make friends real quick. I hope they give him life so he can't harm another child ever again. Happy Mother's Day Filly, to you and to your Mom.

Actually, the article says that the female called the cops and supplied them with enough info to catch this pervert waiting for the woman in the park. He had invited her to bring her daughter to be raped.

This creep's online corrospondence revealed 40 others who were interested in assaulting children but only three others were arrested and convicted so far. Take a look at these pervert's jobs:

"Ultimately, three persons were identified, arrested, charged, and found guilty of possession and promotion of child *advertiser censored*, including John Hardcastle, a 52-year-old headmaster of Primrose High School in the United Kingdom; Patrick Daniel Quinsland, a 26-year-old airman based in Ohio; and Freddie Sizemore, a 38-year-old civilian employee of the Ronald Reagan Missile Defense Test Site based in Kwajalein Atoll, South Pacific.
All were subsequently convicted."

(Quote from link in first post)

518f695e5fb7a.preview-300.jpg

I would say that LE was not feeling an ounce of sympathy for his distress. :jail:

To me the most relevant part of the article is this one:
Clark was sentenced to 27 days in jail and 10 years probation for attempted aggravated sexual assault of a child under age 14.

Please tell me that this is a typo and he received 27 years. Because next time he will just snatch a child off the street..... :burn:

oh my god,this creep lived right down the road from me.
I hope the 27 days is a typo as well!!!
He also lives close to Ali Lowitzer,even though she was probably too old for him I wonder if I hope they are looking into this.

Didn't he get anything for the CP possession?

I saw that pic....he's gonna make friends real quick. I hope they give him life so he can't harm another child ever again. Happy Mother's Day Filly, to you and to your Mom.

Hoping he already made his friends locked up.

Thank you Jacie.

Actually, the article says that the female called the cops and supplied them with enough info to catch this pervert waiting for the woman in the park. He had invited her to bring her daughter to be raped.

This creep's online corrospondence revealed 40 others who were interested in assaulting children but only three others were arrested and convicted so far. Take a look at these pervert's jobs:

"Ultimately, three persons were identified, arrested, charged, and found guilty of possession and promotion of child *advertiser censored*, including John Hardcastle, a 52-year-old headmaster of Primrose High School in the United Kingdom; Patrick Daniel Quinsland, a 26-year-old airman based in Ohio; and Freddie Sizemore, a 38-year-old civilian employee of the Ronald Reagan Missile Defense Test Site based in Kwajalein Atoll, South Pacific.
All were subsequently convicted."

(Quote from link in first post)

It may have been a completely different case where a female was arrested in March and was connected to a Craigslist taboo phone chat thing. That in itself is sad. I'll have to go back and check. I pray there's not another exactly like this one.

oh my god,this creep lived right down the road from me.
I hope the 27 days is a typo as well!!!
He also lives close to Ali Lowitzer,even though she was probably too old for him I wonder if I hope they are looking into this.

Dang, Claudicici that is frightening.

*insert world's tiniest violin here* Disgusting. Lock him up for good. There have been countless studies you can't rehabilitate child sex offenders. When will we as a nation understand this and make harsher laws? 27 days? ridiculous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back